If you like chocolate (and who doesn’t, right?), you will love these 5 Delicious Chocolate Recipes to Die For!
5 Easy and Delicious Chocolate Recipes to Die For!
This post contains affiliate links.
- A package of Oreos
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 1/4 cups Cold Milk, plus 2 Tablespoons, divided
- Cool Whip
- 2 packages of Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix (3.9 oz)
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Head on over to The Kitchen Snob for the recipe!
Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt
- 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Sea Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, cut into small pieces
If you are looking for a simple fudge recipe, look no further! Burnt Macaroni‘s Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt is the perfect chocolate pick-me-up. It’s extremely rich and decadent.
- First, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Next, separate the crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Add a square of chocolate on the crescent roll, and then roll up the crescent roll. Make sure the chocolate is well hidden by the roll.
- Then, place on a baking sheet, and brush with egg and water mixture.
- Bake 15-17 minutes, or until the croissants turn golden brown.
- Use the remaining chocolate, and put in microwave for 1 minute. Drizzle the chocolate over the finished croissants and serve.
Girl Scout Cookie Truffles
This is my all time favorite way to use Girl Scout Cookies. Burnt Macaroni‘s Girl Scout Truffles are the gift that keeps on giving and will be your new favorite dessert!
Chocolate Dipped Caramel Treats
- Start by preparing a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a microwavable dish.
- Then, dip the caramel in the chocolate, and place onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the salt on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until the chocolate hardens on the caramel.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of our favorite parts of cooking, is playing with new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have items, which would also make wonderful holiday gifts for the foodies on your list!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
More Chocolate Recipes the Whole Family Will Love!
- 20 Festive and Easy Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Chocolate Apples with Granola Recipe
- Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Fudge Stick Bears
- No Bake Chocolate Turtle Bars
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Mug Cake
What is your favorite chocolate dish? Comment below!