If you like chocolate (and who doesn’t, right?), you will love these 5 Delicious Chocolate Recipes to Die For!
CHocolatey good recipes for kids of all ages
Now when I say “kids of all ages”, I mean ALL AGES. Even the really big ones! Well, who doesn’t like chocolates anyway? Check our list and impress your family with how good these chocolate recipes are!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Yummy Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
Hey! Have you ever thought that chocolate could be turned into a lasagna? This recipe will surprise everyone in your house!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Lasagna:
- A package of Oreos
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 1/4 cups Cold Milk, plus 2 Tablespoons, divided
- Cool Whip
- 2 packages of Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix (3.9 oz)
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Head on over to The Kitchen Snob for the recipe!
2. Easy Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt Recipe
For some easy chocolate recipe lovers, this is the perfect fit! Just be ready for some tasty salty tweak!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Fudge Sea Salt:
- 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Sea Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, cut into small pieces
If you are looking for a simple fudge recipe, look no further! Burnt Macaroni‘s Chocolate Fudge with Sea Salt is the perfect chocolate pick-me-up. It’s extremely rich and decadent.
3. Tasty Chocolate Croissants Recipe
Give your regular bread recipe a tweak with this soft, flavorful croissant recipe. Drizzle with dark chocolate and enjoy!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Croissants:
How To Make Chocolate Croissants:
- First, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Next, separate the crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Add a square of chocolate on the crescent roll, and then roll up the crescent roll. Make sure the chocolate is well hidden by the roll.
- Then, place on a baking sheet, and brush with egg and water mixture.
- Bake 15-17 minutes, or until the croissants turn golden brown.
- Use the remaining chocolate, and put in microwave for 1 minute. Drizzle the chocolate over the finished croissants and serve.
4. Girl Scout Cookie Truffles
I remember my Girl Scout days whenever I make this cookie truffles recipe. So nostalgic and oh, so yummy!
This is my all-time favorite way to use Girl Scout Cookies. Burnt Macaroni‘s Girl Scout Truffles are the gift that keeps on giving and will be your new favorite dessert!
5. Chocolate Dipped Caramel Treats
Chocolate with caramel is extra special. This chocolate recipe will surely bring delight to your little one’s day!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Dipped Caramel Treats:
How to Make Chocolate Dipped Caramel Treats:
- Start by preparing a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a microwavable dish.
- Then, dip the caramel in the chocolate, and place onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the salt on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until the chocolate hardens on the caramel.
More Chocolate Recipes the Whole Family Will Love!
- 20 Festive and Easy Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Chocolate Apples with Granola Recipe
- Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Fudge Stick Bears
- No Bake Chocolate Turtle Bars
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Mug Cake
What is your favorite chocolate dish? Comment below!