It means that your kids are reading out loud to you. If your kids are in Pre-school or Kindergarten, they are probably reading the small, repetitive books like “I went to the store. Mommy went to the store. Daddy went to the store. We all had fun!”.
For this level, I would suggest reading each of those small books three times each.
– The first time you are reading to sound out the words and identify sight words.
– The second time you are reading for comprehension.
– The third time you are reading for fluency (to read at a faster rate.)
-I can make sure that he doesn’t just skip over hard words.
-I can help him with his mistakes.
-I also make sure to read a bible story to him every night. Hearing me read aloud is also important. You can find the printable chart here.
- Books for Preschoolers
- Books for Kindergarten
- Books for all ages – find the right books for your children at whatever age.
- Leveled Reading Books – buy books that are the perfect fit for their reading level.
- Activity Books
- Even more books…