It means that your kids are reading out loud to you. Â If your kids are in Pre-school or Kindergarten, they are probably reading the small, repetitive books like “I went to the store. Â Mommy went to the store. Â Daddy went to the store. Â We all had fun!”.
For this level, I would suggest reading each of those small books three times each.
– The first time you are reading to sound out the words and identify sight words.
– The second time you are reading for comprehension.
– The third time you are reading for fluency (to read at a faster rate.)
-I can make sure that he doesn’t just skip over hard words.
-I can help him with his mistakes.
-I also make sure to read a bible story to him every night. Â Hearing meÂ read aloud is also important.Â You can find theÂ printable chart here.Â
- Books for Preschoolers
- Books for Kindergarten
- Books for all ages – find the right books for your children at whatever age.
- Leveled Reading Books -Â buy books that are the perfect fit for their reading level.
- Activity Books
- Even more books…