This week we are featuring TONS of Invitations to Play that you can put into a paper bag.
We have used these for a Christmas countdown activity in the past to count down to Christmas each day of the December Holidays your children can open a bag and enjoy something fun to do together…but it works great as a quiet time activity too!
DIY Activity Bag Ideas for Kids
- Sandpaper + Crayons + White Shirt = Wearable art.
- Straw + Tape + Bubble “Juice” = Straw Bubble Shooter.
- Tin Foil + Sharpie Markers = Reflective Art.
- Tape Measure + List = Math & Measuring Fun
- Scissors + White Paper = Paper Snowflakes
- Baking Soda + Cornstarch + water = Homemade Model Magic
- Rice + Rubbing Alcohol + Food Dye = Colorful Rice.
- Three Colors of Chalk + Sunny Day = Out door Twister Game.
- Painters Tape + Walls = Indoor Obstacle Course
- Velcro + Craft Sticks = Homemade Fun.
- Marbles = Play Marbles.
- Crayon bits + Ice cube tray = New Colorful Crayons
- Painters Plastic + Tape = Big Bubble Play
- Tin Juice Lids + Nail + Hammer = Punched Tin Art.
- Paper Towels + Food Dye + Water = Tie Dye Towels
- Handful of Pennies + Baggie + Water = Buoyancy experiments.
- Cork + Needle + Thread = Handmade Necklace.
- Pipe Cleaners + Mirror = Pipe Cleaner Disguises
- Bubble “Juice” + Yarn + Chopsticks = Giant Bubble Maker
- Shaving Cream + Bathtub = Bath Paint.
- Marshmallows + Toothpicks = Edible Architecture.
If you are making them for a countdown to Christmas, here is a peek at what ours looked like!
Happy linking up activities for kids. These become our fodder for facebook wall features, pins to our boards, blog post round-ups and much more!! By linking up you are giving us permission to feature and attribute you.