Are you a breakfast for dinner kind of family? We are! We love breakfast any time of day. So whether you are planning breakfast, dinner, or weekend brunch, these 5 Wonderful Waffles for Weekend Brunch recipes are perfect anytime!
This post contains affiliate links.
Homemade Belgian Waffles
I absolutely love homemade waffles! Burnt Macaroni‘s recipe for Homemade Belgian Waffles recipe is simply perfection! It’s perfect for your next Sunday brunch!
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Pre-made Cinnamon rolls
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tsp milk
- Brush a hot waffle iron with oil.
- Cut the pre-made cinnamon rolls into 3-inch slices.
- Put one slice on the hot waffle iron, and press down.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients for the icing, and drizzle over the waffles.
Breakfast Waffle Sandwich
- 2 Frozen Waffles
- 2 Frozen BOCA Veggie Breakfast Links
- Slice of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 6 thin Apple Slices
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Toast the Waffles in a toaster.
- Microwave or cook the BOCA Veggie Breakfast Links.
- Cut the links in half, lengthwise.
- Put links, cheese, apples, and cinnamon sugar on 1 waffle, and then cover with another waffle.
- Serve with maple syrup.
- Toast the waffles in a toaster.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the toasted waffle with graham cracker crumbs, and then top with mini marshmallows.
- Next, place the waffle on cookie sheet. Stick it in the oven for a minute, until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Drizzle chocolate over the waffles.
Ice Cream Waffle Tacos
- Frozen Waffles
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Syrup
- Maraschino Cherries
- Whipped Cream
- Slightly toast the frozen waffles in a toaster.
- Form each waffle into a taco shape, and then place in a baking dish, side by side.
- Fill each waffle with ice cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup, whipped, cream, and sprinkles.
- If you prefer cold waffles, fill each waffle with ice cream, and then put back in freezer. Drizzle with syrup, whipped cream, and sprinkles.
- Top with a cherry.
This metal Taco Holder is perfect for this recipe or for regular tacos.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of the best things about cooking is that it gives you an excuse to constantly try new kitchen gadgets! Here are a few of our favorites:
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Peel
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- Pizza Stone
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Weekend Fun for the Family
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- 5 Easy Homemade Pizza Recipes
- 30 Fun and Festive Fall Leaf Crafts
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Comment below with your favorite way to make waffles!