Are you a breakfast person for dinner kind of family? We are! We love breakfast any time of day. So whether you are planning breakfast, dinner, or weekend brunch, these 5 Wonderful Waffles for Weekend Brunch recipes are perfect anytime!
Easy and yummy Waffle Recipes
Waffles are perfect for breakfast, especially on a cozy weekend! Here are some yummy waffle recipes you can try and enjoy.
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Homemade Belgian Waffles
I absolutely love homemade waffles! Burnt Macaroni‘s recipe for Homemade Belgian Waffles recipe is simply perfection! It’s perfect for your next Sunday brunch!
2. Cinnamon Roll Waffle Recipe
I love this yummy version of cinnamon roll… It’s a waffle one!
Ingredients Needed To Make Cinnamon Roll Waffle:
- Pre-made Cinnamon rolls
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tsp milk
How To Make Cinnamon Roll Waffle:
- Brush a hot waffle iron with oil.
- Cut the pre-made cinnamon rolls into 3-inch slices.
- Put one slice on the hot waffle iron, and press down.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients for the icing, and drizzle over the waffles.
3. Yummy Breakfast Waffle Sandwich
Have a delightful morning when you make this super tasty Breakfast waffle sandwich. So good.
Ingredients Needed To Make Breakfast Waffle Sandwich:
- 2 Frozen Waffles
- 2 Frozen BOCA Veggie Breakfast Links
- Slice of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 6 thin Apple Slices
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
How To Make Breakfast Waffle Sandwich:
- Toast the Waffles in a toaster.
- Microwave or cook the BOCA Veggie Breakfast Links.
- Cut the links in half, lengthwise.
- Put links, cheese, apples, and cinnamon sugar on 1 waffle, and then cover with another waffle.
- Serve with maple syrup.
4. Easy S’mores Waffle Recipe
Want a sweet morning? Begin with a delectable s’mores waffle recipe!
Ingredients Needed To Make Easy S’mores Waffle:
How To Make Easy S’mores Waffle:
- Toast the waffles in a toaster.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the toasted waffle with graham cracker crumbs, and then top with mini marshmallows.
- Next, place the waffle on cookie sheet. Stick it in the oven for a minute, until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Drizzle chocolate over the waffles.
5. Yummy Ice Cream Waffle Tacos
A cool morning can start with yummy ice cream waffle tacos. Just so tasty!
Ingredients Needed To Make Yummy Ice Cream Waffle Tacos:
How To Make Yummy Ice Cream Waffle Tacos:
- Slightly toast the frozen waffles in a toaster.
- Form each waffle into a taco shape, and then place in a baking dish, side by side.
- Fill each waffle with ice cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup, whipped, cream, and sprinkles.
- If you prefer cold waffles, fill each waffle with ice cream, and then put back in freezer. Drizzle with syrup, whipped cream, and sprinkles.
- Top with a cherry.
Weekend Fun for the Family
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- 5 Easy Homemade Pizza Recipes
- 30 Fun and Festive Fall Leaf Crafts
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Comment below your favorite way to make waffles!