Looking for a pokeball craft? We have it! This pokeball craft is perfect for kids of all ages, those I suggest older kids may have an easier time. Preschoolers and elementary aged kids will love this Pokémon craft, especially if they’re a huge Pokémon fan!
Families everywhere are enjoying Pokémon GO! After a long day of playing when the kids may need a break from screens but their mind is still on Pokémon, what do you do? You craft! Shared below is an easy Pokéball Craft for Creative Kids.
Papier Mâché is something I feel is underrated. It’s fun, messy, easy, and a great way to recycle paper. Perfect for making a pokeball!
This post contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed For This Pokéball Craft for Creative Kids
Here’s what you need to make this adorable kid-made craft:
RELATED: Pokémon Candy Pokéballs
How To Make This Super Fun Pokeball Craft
Set down a paper plate or a sheet of newspaper to protect the surface kids will be painting on.
Balance the ball on an egg carton to make it easier to paint.
Invite them to begin painting their Pokéball!
My Kids Made Their Pokeball Crafts Unique
One of my children chose to create a traditional red, white, and black Pokéball and one of them chose to create a yellow, black, and white Pokéball.
It’s also handy to keep water and paper towels nearby…just in case!
Aren’t they cute? Some papier mâché balls come with a string attached. Snip it off to make the Pokéball a toy or keep it to make it a Christmas ornament!
The great thing about this craft is that kids can complete it independently. Just lay out the supplies and they paint away…dreaming of the next Pokémon they will catch!
- Papier Mâché Ball
- Red, white, black, and yellow acrylic paint
- Egg carton
- Put a paper plate on top of a sheet of newspaper to minimize mess.
- Place the ball on an egg carton to keep it from rolling around.
- Paint the pokeball anyway you want!
More Pokémon Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
- Make Pokeballs with this Pokeball craft using things you have at home
- DIY Pokeball candy…yum!
- How to make LEGO Charmander — easy!
- Easy no-sew Ash Costume DIY
- 5 Reasons Your Entire Family Should Play Pokemon Go
- There are so many fun Pokemon crafts for kids to do this summer!
How did your pokeball craft turn out? Comment below and let us know, we’d love to hear from you!