For some, cookie butter is a treat! For others, it’s a necessity and a great alternative to peanut butter. Here we have 5 Ways and Recipes to Enjoy Cookie Butter! Hop on!
Easy ways and recipes to enjoy cookie butter
If you’ve never tasted cookie butter before, I’m warning you to step away now! this creamy butter is super addictive, and once you are hooked, you can never stop. Discover these recipes too to enjoy your cookie butter more!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Homemade Cookie Butter Recipe
Rich, Sweet, creamy, delicious. This homemade cookie butter recipe is insanely easy to make and will become your new favorite spread!
Ingredients Needed To Make Homemade Cookie Butter Recipe:
- 20 Biscoff Cookies
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
How To Make Homemade Cookie Butter Recipe:
- Put the cookies and brown sugar in a food processor and process until it looks like breadcrumbs
- While the processor is on, add the heavy whipping cream and blend until smooth
- This cookie butter will stay fresh in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks
2. Cookie Butter Popsicles Recipe
This recipe needs only two ingredients and takes 10 minutes to make! Amazing.
Ingredients Needed To Make Cookie Butter Popsicles Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons Cookie Butter
- 1 cup Almond Milk
How To Make Cookie Butter Popsicles Recipe:
- Mix together the cookie butter and almond milk.
- Put in popsicle molds and freeze.
3. Cookie Butter Milkshakes Recipe
Milkshakes are a great way to use up whatever leftover ice cream and pantry ingredients. That’s exactly what I did with this recipe for a Cookie Butter Milkshake.
Ingredients Needed To Make Cookie Butter Milkshakes Recipe:
- 1/4 cup Cookie Butter
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 3 tablespoons Low-fat Vanilla frozen yogurt
- Biscoff Cookies, crushed
How To Make Cookie Butter Milkshakes Recipe:
- Add the cookie butter, skim milk and vanilla yogurt to blender until it’s mixed together completely
- Add about 1 crushed cookie to the blender and mix some more
- Add an additional crushed cookie on top
- This makes about 2 milkshakes
4. Cookie Butter Brownies Recipe
I’m constantly dreaming up new ways to get my brownie on, and these cookie butter brownies are our latest creation. Thick of chewy brownies with thick ribbons of perfectly sweet cookie butter.
Ingredients Needed To Make Cookie Butter Brownies Recipe:
- Pre-made Brownies
- 2 tablespoons Cookie Butter
How To Make Cookie Butter Brownies Recipe:
- In a mixing bowl, crush up a few Oreos
- Add 2 tablespoons of Cookie Butter to the Oreos and mix together
- Add the spread in between two brownies
5. Cookie Butter Dip Recipe
Believe me, this cookie butter dip will be the highlight of your football party and life. You have been warned.
Ingredients Needed To Make Cookie Butter Dip Recipe:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 7 oz. Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 Cup Cookie Butter
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- Apples or Graham Crackers for dipping
How To Make Cookie Butter Dip Recipe:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese until creamy
- Add the marshmallow creme and mix again
- Add the cookie butter, mix
- Finally add the milk until creamy
- Use apples or graham crackers or cookies for dipping
more easy cookie recipe to enjoy!
- 25 3-Ingredient Simple Cookie Recipes
- 24 Festive Valentine’s Day Cookie Recipes
- 5 Easy Holiday Cookie Recipes to try this Christmas Season!
- 5 Easy and Deliciously Chewy Cookie Recipes
- 75 Yummy Cookie Recipes We Adore
So which easy and yummy cookie butter recipe are you going to try out today? Let us know how it goes!