Are you hitting the road this summer? These 5 Road Trip Snacks are easy to make and convenient when you are on-the-go.
5 Road Trip Snacks
This post contains affiliate links.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Ball Road Trip Snacks
- Dry Oatmeal or Rolled Oats
- Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Peanut Butter
- Wheat Germ or Ground Flaxseed
- Chocolate Chips
This super easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls recipe, from Burnt Macaroni, may be one of my all-time favorite on the go snacks or meals. It’s perfect for a road trip.
Chocolate Trail Mix Clusters
Bring together the sweetness of chocolate with the saltiness of a trail mix and you have the perfect snack!
- Chocolate Chips (Dark Chocolate Chips are also really yummy!)
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Hulled Sunflower Seeds
- Raisins or Dried Cranberries
- First, melt the chocolate chips, either on the stove, or in a microwave safe dish, in the microwave.
- Then, drizzle onto a lined baking sheet, to form a circle.
- While the chocolate is still melted, sprinkle the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins/ dried cranberries, and anything else that you like!
- Please in the lined baking sheet in the fridge until the chocolate solidifies.
Road Trip Snack Box
- Adjustable mini tackle box
- Snacks of choice including: pretzels, mini Oreos, yogurt pretzels, trail mix, dried fruit, M&Ms, and anything else you like!
- Have your kids fill the box with their favorite snacks before the trip — they will be happy for hours!
Salami with Mozzarella Cheese
- Mozzarella, cubed
- Cherry Tomatoes
Here’s another easy road trip recipe your family will love. You can even add some fresh mint, if you want to get fancy! Just add all ingredients on a toothpick.
Cucumber Cream Cheese Sandwiches are a Sophisticated Road Trip Snack!
- White bread
- Cucumbers, sliced thin
- Fresh Mint
- Cream Cheese
I’m obsessed with tea sandwiches! It reminds me of a time where tea parties and luncheons were very popular. Head on over to Burnt Macaroni for this delicious Cucumber Cream Cheese Sandwich recipe.
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of our favorite parts of cooking, is playing with new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have items, which would also make wonderful holiday gifts for the foodies on your list!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
More Recipes Kids Will Love
- Kids Toasted Trail Mix
- 25 Green Food Ideas
- 5 Recipes for Picky Eaters
- 25 Rainbow Foods for Kids
- Valentine’s Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Toast
- Fruity Bubbly Tea
What is your family’s favorite road trip snack? Comment below!