Are you hitting the road this summer? These 5 fun snack recipes for road trips are easy to make and convenient when you are on the go. Check it out!
Easy and Fun Snack Recipes for road trips
Your bags are packed, you’re ready to go. But what will you eat along the way? These easy and fun road trip snacks are simple to pack, easy to eat in the car, and will keep the whole gang happy mile after mile.
This post contains affiliate links.
1. No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
I love something easy and that I can eat over and over again! That is what I think about these No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls recipe. I love these for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or a road trip.
Ingredients Needed To Make No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls Recipe:
- Dry Oatmeal or Rolled Oats
- Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Peanut Butter
- Wheat Germ or Ground Flaxseed
- Chocolate Chips
This super easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls recipe, from Burnt Macaroni, may be one of my all-time favorite on-the-go snacks or meals. It’s perfect for a road trip.
2. Chocolate Trail Mix Clusters Recipe
Bring together the sweetness of chocolate with the saltiness of a trail mix and you have the perfect snack!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Trail Mix Clusters Recipe:
- Chocolate Chips (Dark Chocolate Chips are also really yummy!)
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Hulled Sunflower Seeds
- Raisins or Dried Cranberries
How To Make Chocolate Trail Mix Clusters Recipe:
- First, melt the chocolate chips, either on the stove, or in a microwave safe dish, in the microwave.
- Then, drizzle onto a lined baking sheet, to form a circle.
- While the chocolate is still melted, sprinkle the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins/ dried cranberries, and anything else that you like!
- Please in the lined baking sheet in the fridge until the chocolate solidifies.
3. Road Trip Snack Box Recipe
I put together these Road Trip Snack Boxes to take on the road with us. I tried hard to include things that were filling and including foods that my kids like to eat. Your family can snack on these while in the car, or you can stop at a rest stop and have a mini picnic too!
Ingredients Needed To Make Road Trip Snack Box Recipe:
- Adjustable mini tackle box
- Snacks of choice including: pretzels, mini Oreos, yogurt pretzels, trail mix, dried fruit, M&Ms, and anything else you like!
How To Make Road Trip Snack Box Recipe:
- Prepare the 2-3 mini tackle box, just to make sure each kid has their own box.
- Have you kids fill and pile their favorite snacks on each of their onw boxes.
- Enjoy the trip!
4. Salami with Mozzarella Cheese Recipe
Ingredients Needed To Make Salami with Mozzarella Cheese Recipe:
- Mozzarella, cubed
- Cherry Tomatoes
How To Make Salami wtih Mozzarella Cheese Recipe:
- Just add all ingredients on a toothpick then serve!
5. Cucumber Cream Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
I’m obsessed with tea sandwiches! It reminds me of a time when tea parties and luncheons were very popular.
Ingredients Needed To Make Cucumber Crean Cheese Sandwiches Recipe:
- White bread
- Cucumbers, sliced thin
- Fresh Mint
- Cream Cheese
Head on over to Burnt Macaroni for this delicious Cucumber Cream Cheese Sandwich recipe.
More easy and yummy snack Recipes Kids Will Love
- Kids Toasted Trail Mix
- 5 Easy Back to School Afternoon Snack Recipes
- 5 Recipes for Picky Eaters
- 25 Rainbow Foods for Kids
- 5 Simple Summer Snacks Recipes to Enjoy By the Pool
- Cinnamon Sugar Toast
- Fruity Bubbly Tea
So which easy and yummy road trip snack are you going to try out on your next road trip? Let us know in the comments!