This Cinnamon Sugar Toast Recipe is the perfect way to sweeten up your toast. When my kids are looking for a special treat for breakfast, I always turn to this super simple recipe. Let’s face it — isn’t everything better with cinnamon?!
let’s make cinnamon sugar toast recipe
The best part of this recipe is that you probably have all of these ingredients in your own pantry. And once you make a batch, you will have plenty to use for several days or weeks.
This article contains affiliate links.
Cinnamon Sugar Toast ingredients
instructions to make cinnamon sugar toast
In a bowl, put 2 tablespoons of sugar.
Add 2 tablespoons of cinnamon and mix together.
Toast your favorite bread.
Slather butter on toast.
Sprinkle on the cinnamon and sugar.
Cut the toast in half and serve warm.
short video how to make cinnamon sugar toast
how to serve cinnamon sugar toast
There are also many ways you can have fun with this dish such as:
- Serve as a dessert with some ice cream or pudding!
- Replace the butter with Nutella for a chocolate treat.
- Cut it into fun shapes for the kids! You can even put it on a bagel or an English muffin.
Your kids will love helping you make this sweet treat that will surely become a breakfast tradition!
- Favorite bread for toast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- In a bowl, put 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cinnamon and mix together.
- Toast your favorite bread.
- Slather butter on toast.
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon and sugar.
- Cut the toast in half and serve warm.
More Breakfast Recipes
- You and your family will love these 25 hot breakfast ideas
- Breakfast almond butter waffles are perfect for on-the-go families.
- Don’t miss these 50 smoothie recipes kids will love.
- Breakfast taco bowls are perfect for any day of the week!
Did your family enjoy this delicious Cinnamon Sugar Toast? Let us know in the comments below, we’d love to hear!