This is a great snack that will take you away to the Mediterranean! I love a good Yogurt Cucumber Dip and this is one of them! It’s perfect on chips or even on pita bread with a little feta cheese!
Dips are generally easy to make and most will take a little time in the refrigerator so the flavors will infuse. I love this for several days on a chip or even as a salad dressing.
Here’s the recipe:
Yogurt Cucumber Dip
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 English Cucumber, peeled and shredded
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Dill
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pita Bread, cut into bite size pieces
- Peel and shred cucumber (making sure you don’t get any seeds)
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, olive oil, garlic, fresh Dill, and lemon juice, stir in cucumber
- Allow dip to blend for at least 30 minutes before serving
- Serve with pita bread