Let’s do these Letter Y crafts! Yay, yak, yam, yo-yo, yolk, yellow, are all y words!
These Letter Y Activities are perfect for kiddos just learning the alphabet.
We’ve had tons of fun with our letter activity series, and we’ve almost come to the end. Just one more letter to go!
These awesome letter y crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters.
So grab your construction paper, glue stick, popsicle sticks, googly eyes, and crayons and start making this collection of letter y crafts! (This article contains affiliate links.)
Letter Y Crafts For Kids
Y is for yarn in this simple letter craft. via Kids Activities Blog
Make a yak with this letter y handprint craft. via Mommy Minutes
Yo Yo Craft
How fun is this y is for yo-yo craft?! via The Measured Mom
Handprint Yak Craft
I love this handprint yak craft. So cute! via Mommy Minutes
Make a yacht out of handprints with this easy letter y craft. via Paula’s Preschool and Kindergarten
Yarn painting is another fun way to learn about the letter y. via The Artful Craft
Yo-Yo Letter Crafts
How adorable is this cupcake liner yo-yo craft?! via I Heart Crafty Things
Yellow Preschool Craft
Y is for yellow jacket in a cute paper preschool craft. via Little Giraffes
Egg Yolks Craft
Make paint using egg yolks. via Kids Activities Blog
Make a yardstick into the letter y. via Totally Tots
Yolk Alphabet Crafts
Create an egg yolk using felt for a fun toddler craft. via Toddler Toddler
Y Is For Yellow
Find all the yellow things you can with a y is for yellow craft. via The Measured Mom
Y Is For Yummy
Add candy to the letter y, because y is for yummy! via Little Family Fun
LETTER Y WORKSHEETS
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letters with this fun educational activity pack. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER Y CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter Y crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter Y printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter y tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- We have a great yarn art idea for kids!
- Try out this other yarn craft! You can make your own yarn caterpillar.
- Yolk also starts with y, and we have a yolk science project.
- You can also make yellow playdough! This is a fun way to explore letter y activities.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter y craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!