We gathered all the happy and happening Letter H crafts! Horses, hippos, hi, hose, hope, happy, all are hip letter h words!
We’re learning the letter H! I’ve gathered a bunch of fun letter H activities to do with your kids. Most of these crafts just look like fun and that is the best way to learn.
I’m excited to get crafting some of my favorite letter H things like hippos and hot air balloons!
These awesome letter H crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, paper plates, googly eyes, and crayons and start learning the letter H! (This article contains affiliate links.)
12 Letter H Crafts For Kids
Turn an uppercase H into a hippo! This is my kids favorite animal – so fun!
H is for horse. This fun craft turns a construction paper letter H into a horse. Young children will love this letter of the week craft. via Miss Maren’s Monkeys
Use your handprints to make a yellow beehive! via Pinterest
Cut out red hearts from paper and fill up a letter H. H is for hearts! via I Can Teach My Child
Paper Plate Hot Air Balloon
Make this fun hot air balloon from a paper plate. Out of paper plates? Card Stock should also work. via Our Kid Things
Cupcake Liner Hot Air Balloon
Or try making a hot air balloon from a cupcake liner! This is a great craft and creative way to learn the letter h for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and even first year students. via I Heart Crafty Things
Letter H Printables
Use these great letter H free printables to practice. These letter h worksheets not only help with reading skills , but each page has new fun activities that can help with letter recognition and help your child learn the letter h sound.
Hermit Crab Craft
Make a Hermit crab with your handprint – this is so cute! via Diapers to Diplomas
Use a paper plate to make this adorable hedgehog! via Fiche Maternelle
Make a hamburger! Use construction paper to build your own hamburger. via Pinterest
Letter H Playdough Mats
These printable activities are a must! Practice writing the letter H with these playdough mats. This is a simple letter craft, but it is so much fun. Who doesn’t love playing with playdough? via In My World
Make a construction paper helicopter with cotton balls as clouds. via Ducks in a Row
MORE LETTER H CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter h crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter H printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter h tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter h and its lower case letters.
- What holidays start with H? Halloween of course!
- You can draw and decorate your very own house! What a fun house craft.
- Looking for more handprint crafts? We have them!
- Horses start with H and these realistic horse coloring pages are perfect to add to your letter H lesson plan.
- Hedgehog also starts with H! Can you guess the name of this Hedgehog?
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter h craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!