We are done with letter d crafts and moving onto Letter E crafts! Eggs, eagle, edge, easy, elephant, Elmo…what excellent E words! We are learning our letters and today we have letter E crafts & activities! Today we have some fun preschool letter E crafts and activities to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that work well in the classroom or at home.
Learning The Letter E Through Crafts & Activities
These awesome letter E crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, paper plates, googly eyes, and crayons and start learning the letter E!
Related: More ways to learn the letter E
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter E Crafts For Kids
1. E is for Elephant Craft
What a great way to learn the letter E. Grab your construction paper and glue for this elephant craft. You’ll be turning the letter E into an elephant! Kids love this fun craft idea.
2. E is for Elmo Craft
Use fork painting to make Elmo from the letter E. via School Time Snippets
3. E is for Earth Craft
Make a blue and green earth from an E. This could also double as a great earth day craft as well. via Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divaas
4. Letter E Envelope Craft
E is for envelope! Put them together to form the letter. via No Time For Flash Cards
5. E is for Egg Craft
Cut out a letter E and paint it with egg stamping. Keep those plastic Easter eggs because you’ll need them for this easy craft. This is a great craft for young children. via I Can Teach My Child
6. Letter E Eagle Craft
Turn the letter E into an eagle! via ABCs Of Literacy
7. Letter E Bird Craft
Make a birds nest with a letter E bird. via The Imagination Nook
Letter E Activities For Preschool
8. Letter Eagle Worksheet Activity
And here is an uppercase and lowercase E for Eagle tracing worksheet! This free printable template and a black marker is a great way to learn the letter e. via All Kids Network
9. Free Letter E Worksheets Activity
Grab these free letter E worksheets to help practice the letter E in a fun way. Using a letter e worksheet is a great for preschool classes.
10. Letter E Eye Spy Tray Activity
We love this fun letter E eye spy tray to hunt for letters. via A Little Pinch of Perfect
11. E Is For Eyes Activity
E for eyes. Fill a letter E with googly eyes! via The Lion Is A Bookwork
12. Letter E Game Activity
Use blocks on an empty letter E to make your own. via In My World
MORE LETTER E CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter e crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter E printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter e tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter e and its lowercase letter e.
- Grab your colored pencils and fine markers to color this letter E zentangle.
- Your kids will love this majestic Eagle zentangle as well.
- Want to learn how to draw an elephant? We can help!
- These realistic elephant coloring sheets are so cool!
- Love Sesame Street? Then you’ll love this cupcake liner Elmo craft.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter e craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!