We are done with letter d crafts and moving onto Letter E crafts! Eggs, eagle, edge, easy, elephant, Elmo…what excellent E words!
We are learning our letters and today we have letter E activities! If you are planning weekly lessons for each letter of the alphabet, you’ve come to the right place. Here you will find a bunch of fun letter e crafts and activities to help your kids learn about the letter E in a fun way.
These awesome letter E crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, paper plates, googly eyes, and crayons and start learning the letter E! (This article contains affiliate links.)
12 Letter E Crafts For Kids
What a great way to learn the letter E. Grab your construction paper and glue for this elephant craft. You’ll be turning the letter E into an elephant! Kids love this fun craft idea.
Use fork painting to make Elmo from the letter E. via School Time Snippets
And here is an uppercase and lowercase E for Eagle tracing worksheet! This free printable template and a black marker is a great way to learn the letter e. via All Kids Network
Free Letter E Worksheets
Grab these free letter E worksheets to help practice the letter E in a fun way. Using a letter e worksheet is a great for preschool classes.
E Is For Eyes
E for eyes. Fill a letter E with googly eyes! via The Lion Is A Bookwork
Make a blue and green earth from an E. This could also double as a great earth day craft as well. via Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divaas
Letter E Eye Spy Tray
We love this fun letter E eye spy tray to hunt for letters. via A Little Pinch of Perfect
E is for envelope! Put them together to form the letter. via No Time For Flash Cards
Letter E Bird
Make a birds nest with a letter E bird. via The Imagination Nook
Turn the letter E into an eagle! via ABCs Of Literacy
Letter E Game
Use blocks on an empty letter E to make your own. via In My World
Cut out a letter E and paint it with egg stamping. Keep those plastic Easter eggs because you’ll need them for this easy craft. This is a great craft for young children. via I Can Teach My Child
MORE LETTER E CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter e crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter E printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter e tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter e and its lowercase letter e.
- Grab your colored pencils and fine markers to color this letter E zentangle.
- Your kids will love this majestic Eagle zentangle as well.
- Want to learn how to draw an elephant? We can help!
- These realistic elephant coloring sheets are so cool!
- Love Sesame Street? Then you’ll love this cupcake liner Elmo craft.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter e craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!