Wooh! It is time for quirky Letter Q crafts! Queen, quilt, quail, quiet, are all quick witted and quaint q words.
We are continuing our preschool alphabet learning series with Letter Q Activities.
There are so many fun things you can do with the letter q — from making a queen craft to painting with q-tips, we’ve found lots of different ways to have fun with letters!
These awesome letter Q crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters.
So grab your construction paper, glue stick, popsicle sticks, googly eyes, and crayons and start making this collection of letter q crafts! (This article contains affiliate links.)
Letter Q Crafts For Kids
Letter Q Craft
Create a paper queen with this simple letter q craft. These letter crafts are not only fun, but teach a new q word. via Kids Activities Blog
Letter Q Cupcake Liner Craft
Q is for quail in this creative letter q cupcake liner craft! via I Heart Crafty Things
Letter Q Puppet Craft
Teach children how q marries u with this fun puppet craft. What a fun activity. via Proverbs 31 Woman
Quack Snacks For Kids
Q is for quack in this adorable duck snack for kids! This is a great activity for any lesson plans for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and toddlers. via Cookie Cutter Lunch
Quilted Letter Q Craft
How cute is this quilted letter q craft?! Make a Q out of a piece of paper, and then add different pieces of paper or cloth for this fun letters of the alphabet craft. via Happy Hands
Q Handprint Art
Adorable letter q handprint art is perfect to hang on the fridge. This is so much fun and a great way to learn the letter q. via Mommy Minutes
Gorgeous Queen Crown Craft
Create a gorgeous crown with this letter q craft. via East Coast Mommy
Snack on some edible q-tips for a fun letter q activity. via Julie is Coco and Cocoa
Make a paper bag puppet using this letter q printable! via Ducks N a Row
Use a letter q template to create this fun quail craft. via My Teaching Station
Letter Q Playdough Mat
Use play dough to create uppercase and lowercase letters with a printable mat. via In My World
Beautiful Quilt Printable
Make a beautiful quilt with the letter q in this fun printable activity. via Learning 4 Kids
Fill in the letter q by stamping quarters around the edges. via A Mom With a Lesson Plan
Create a quill with a straw for a fun way to draw the letter q! via Babble Dabble Do
Use q-tips to color in the letter q! So fun! via Learning 4 Kids
LETTER Q WORKSHEETS
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letters with this fun educational activity pack. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER Q CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter q crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter q printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter q tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- Color and promote pretend play with this printable queen’s castle.
- Are you familiar with the Queens Gambit? You can teach your children how to play chess as well as the young woman from Queens Gambit.
- Quiet also starts with Q, and we have 55+ quiet time activities.
- We have another quiet activity for children.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter q craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!