Do you enjoy breakfast for dinner? I do! I love breakfast for dinner — whether it’s pancakes, eggs & bacon or this One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes & Eggs recipe.
It combines all of our breakfast favorites — eggs, bacon, onions and potatoes!
And when you bring these ingredients together — it’s perfection!
Here’s what you need to bring this masterpiece together:
One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes & Eggs
- 1 large Red Potatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium Onion, chopped
- 4 slices Bacon, diced
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat up the canola oil in a large skillet
- Cook the potatoes until almost done, then add the onions
- Season with salt & pepper
- In a separate pan, cook the bacon and dice up into bite-size pieces
- Add the cooked bacon to the skillet
- Whisk together the two eggs in a separate bowl
- Pour the eggs into the skillet and let the eggs scramble with the rest of the ingredients
This recipe starts with the potatoes. Heat up the canola oil in a large skillet. Add the potatoes. You will cook the potatoes until almost done, then add the onions and a little salt & pepper.
While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the bacon in a separate pan. Then dice up the bacon into bite-size pieces.
Add the bacon to the potatoes and onion.
Whisk the eggs together in a separate bowl.
Then add the eggs to the skillet. These will scramble on their own.
Once the eggs are done, you can serve your One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes & Eggs!
Enjoy with a little toast and glass of milk!