I am a total FrappÃ© junkie. I love FrappÃ©’s (you may prefer the term Frappuccino) and drink them whenever I can but the real issue with that is, they are expensive. So instead of hitting up my local coffee house, I’ve decided to make my own at home. Recently, I made this Pumpkin Spice FrappÃ© and I think it’s so good, it has got to be better than Starbucks! Don’t think it can be? Well, guess you will just have to make it and give it a try!
What You’ll Need to Make a Pumpkin Spice FrappÃ©:
- 1 Cup Milk (I used 1% to cut down on calories)
- 1 Cup of Strong Brewed Coffee (I actually brewed coffee then froze it into ice cubes)
- 1 Cup 100% Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (you can add more to your liking)
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- Whipped Cream (optional, for topping)
How to Make a Homemade Pumpkin Spice FrappÃ©:
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender until well blended. If the consistency is too thin, add more ice. If it’s too thick, you can add a bit more milk.
- Place into a cup and top with whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin spice.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Once you make this drink you can adjust it by adding more spices, more sugar, and customize it to your liking. With Fall approaching, it will quickly become your favorite drink! Want to take it up a notch? You can even add a dash of your own favorite pumpkin flavored vodka or spiced rum to make this an adult-friendly drink. Enjoy!
Interested in another amazing Pumpkin recipe? Make your own Homemade Pumpkin Spice!