Today we have glow in the dark snowflake window clings complete with a snowflake coloring page that you can use as a template! Kids of all ages will love making all of these great snowflake window clings. It may not be snowing outside yet, but you can have snow anytime with these glow in the dark snowflake window clings. They even look magical in the dark! make these glow in the dark snowflake window clings and use our snowflake coloring pages in the classroom or at home.
Make Snowflake Glow-in-the-Dark Window Clings
Glow-in-the-dark snowflake window clings can help create winter magic in warmer climates. Because, let’s face it. We don’t get snow very often in Texas. And we’re not alone here. But that does not stop us from dreaming about snow, snowflakes, icicles, and even the chilly temperatures!
Download and print these free printable snowflake coloring pages/snowflake template now:
Using a set of snowflake coloring pages, we created window clings using wax paper and glow-in-the-dark fabric paint. We have a set of glowing snowflakes to remind my kiddos it is indeed winter time!
This post contains affiliate links.
Supplies needed To Make Snowflake Window Clings
- Snowflake Window Cling Template (click the blue button above or below to download and print our snowflake coloring pages.)
- Fabric paint
- Wax or freezer paper
How TO Make Glow In THe Dark Snowflake Window Cliings
There are two choices of coloring sheets to use: lots of snowflakes & our giant snowflake coloring page.
First, print your snowflakes.
Second, cut a piece of freezer paper to cover the coloring page.
Then, carefully, trace the lines of your snowflakes with the paint. We used glow-in-the-dark fabric paint. Fabric paint is bendable and clings the best to the window surface. And glow-in-the paint is just plain fun!
We used Tulip Glow Paint. I am itching to play with this Glowing Neon colors set! You want to be careful to not jostle your art work so the paint lines don’t become smudged. If you have problems getting your cling to stick, try lightly wiping the back of your cling with a damp rag. We needed to do that to ours after it fell down in the night.
Download and Print These Snowflake Coloring Pages for Kids Printed PDF File
Snowflake Coloring Page #1 – Let It Snow
This is the first page in our printable snowflake coloring page. It also says “Let It Snow”. This snowflake is very large and pretty! You can color pictures around it or you can color it your favorite color.
Snowflake Coloring Page #2 With 7 Snowflakes
This is the second page of our snowflake set. There is also a 3rd page of this snowflake coloring sheet as well. You can color all 7 seven snowflakes. You can also trace them with glue and add glitter or use glitter pens!
How To Use These Printable Snowflake Sheets As Coloring Sheets
- You can color pictures in the background.
- Outline the snowflakes with: crayons, colored pencils, markers, even paint.
- Or you can outline the snowflakes with glue and glitter.
- Or skip the Elmer’s glue and use sticks of glitter glue or glitter markers.
More Fun Winter Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
- How to make a paper snowflake.
- Elsa and friends are part of the winter fun with these free printable Frozen coloring pages.
- Check out these winter coloring sheets!
- Follow the easy printable instructions on how to make your own snowflake drawing!
- Stay warm inside and play with this winter printable memory game for kids.
- Brrrrr…penguin coloring pages that make a really cute penguin craft.
- Don’t miss out on our collection of printable winter crafts!
- If you are looking for snowflake crafts, we have a super cute quick and easy snowflake ornament craft.
- Oh…and need more snowflake coloring pages, we got you!
- Try your hand at this preschool snowflake craft.
- Check out our super fun snowflake crafts for kids.
Tell us all about your snowflake window clings in the comments!