Love girly things? Then you’ll love these fun and easy crafts for girls. These girly crafts are great for kids of all ages: toddlers, preschoolers, even kindergarten kids. These are great if you’re at home or hanging out with friends and these crafts are budget-friendly.
Fun Crafts For Girls
Have some girl time with these adorable girly crafts. These are the perfect projects for spending time with your daughter, niece or granddaughter. Many of these would also be wonderful activities for a slumber party!
This fun round-up of girly crafts was inspired by Smart School House.
Delightful Girly Crafts
1. DIY Wizard Want Craft
Make your very own magical wizard wand! These would be perfect for a fun day of playing dress up.
2. Pink And Glittery Snow Globe Craft
Find out how to make a gorgeous pink and glittery snow globe that any little girl will adore.
3. Beautiful Pinwheel Craft
Take ordinary post-it notes and turn them into beautiful pinwheels adorned with diamonds.
4. Decorated Crayon Box Craft
Make your crayon boxes stand out by decorating them in these fun and creative ways.
5. Pretty Wood Ruler Craft
Glue scrap paper to the back of your wooden rulers to make a boring school supply into something beautiful.
6. DIY Bouquet of Flowers Craft
Create a gorgeous bouquet of flowers without ever going outside by using colorful pipe cleaners.
7. Custom Chapstick Cover Craft
Add style to your chapstick with these custom covers! It’s amazing what a little fabric and ModPodge can do!
8. Easy Chalk Paint Craft
Easily make chalk paint in your favorite girly colors with this recipe.
9. Pretty Flower Lantern Craft
Make a pretty flower tin can lantern for under five dollars! The secret ingredient? Plastic spoons.
10. Fabric Colored Nail File Craft
For an easy DIY handmade gift, try these fabric colored nail files. This is an inexpensive but very pretty craft.
11. DIY City Craft
Make your own little city out of brown paper bags. Paint them to design them into your favorite places like the mall!
12. Hair Tie Bracelet Girl Craft
Upcycle old swimming suits into these fun hair tie bracelets. Make a bunch of them and hand them out to your friends!
13. Fun and Sparkly Glitter Craft
I adore these sparkly glitter crafts. They’re fun, pretty…and I just love glitter.
14. Knight Mirror Craft
Not every girl has to be a princess. She can also be a knight as shown in this knight mirror craft.
15. Café Girl Coloring Page
Color this café girl to look like you! Color her hair black, red, blonde, brown, and make her eyes look like yours. This girl coloring page is great.
16. Free Printable Super Girl Dress Up Doll
Grab your free paper dolls and this printable to turn her into a super girl! Everyone wants to be a hero!
More Girly Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
- We have 21 Entertaining sleepover crafts and activities for girls!
- Check out these 28 birthday party crafts and activities for girls.
- I love all 22 of these extra giggly games for girls to play.
- Tween girls will love these gifts!
- We have 40+ crafts and activities to make your little girl smile.
- Take a look at this craft for girls.
Which of these crafts are you going to try? Which are your favorites?