If you love taking a delicious dip with you for a get together, you are going to love this recipe. It tastes delicious and looks pretty fancy but is incredible easy to make. You virtually dump the ingredients, bake and you’re done. How great is that? Here is our favorite spinach artichoke dip recipe.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 bag of chopped frozen spinach
- 1 can of Artichoke hearts (small to medium size-quartered)
- 12 oz Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 8oz Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz of Sour Cream
- 8 oz of Mayo
- Mix all ingredients together (drain artichoke hearts and chop into smaller pieces, squeeze out thawed spinach to remove excess water, then add both to remaining ingredients).
- Spread mixture evenly in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 ° in casserole dish until cheese is melted and bubbly.
This is ooey-gooey, spinach artichoke goodness.
I promise you that you will like it! Non-spinach peeps even love this recipe.