This simple two ingredient Christmas strawberries treat are the cutest strawberry Santas! These fresh strawberries wearing Santa’s hats don’t cause a full-on sugar rush, but are the perfect holiday treat.
Super Easy Christmas Strawberries Recipe
Here’s a healthy Christmas treat for you, Strawberry Santas! Holiday parties and gatherings can do a number on our sugar intake during the holidays so I am always looking for healthy alternatives to serve.
Our easy Santa hats can be served up for a snack, lunch or holiday gathering. This easy strawberry Santa healthy treat is not only a cute recipe, but these little Santas are going to be a hit at any holiday party. I mean, look at the “fluff” at the top of the strawberry! Love healthy holiday treats.
Related: 25 Days of Christmas Activities for Kids w/ Printable Calendar
Make Strawberry Santa Hats with Kids
These strawberry Santas are a tasty treat, but they’re easy to make. Which means they will be easy for kids to make them.
This is a great healthy Christmas snack that your kids can be a part of and you can do as a family.
Ingredients Needed To Make Strawberry Santas
- Fresh Strawberries
- Whipped Cream
- (Optional) Powdered Sugar
You are going to need a knife and a pastry bag or plastic bag with corner cut out for the whipped cream.
To control the mess, you can make your Strawberry Santas on parchment paper and have some paper towels close by! We made ours on a cookie sheet and didn’t have trouble with clean up.
How To Make Strawberry Santas
Wash your strawberries and flip them upside down. The pointier the end is the best end to be Santa’s hat. So, when you are cutting off the stem, you are creating a base.
Place it on your plate and spray whip cream around the bottom and a little dabble at the top.
Snip the tip off your strawberry and use a little whip cream to stick it back down. What you just cut off is now Santa’s hat.
Add a tiny dot of whip cream to the tip of the strawberry, and two little dots down the front.
Adding something for Santa’s eyes are optional.
Things We Learned from Making Strawberry Santas
- The easiest way to make these festive treats is with a piping bag. That way you can easily decorate the top of the hat with a tiny dollop of cream.
- Plus you can control how much cream you use to keep this a healthy treat this holiday season.
- Want a little extra flavor? Add a splash of vanilla extract.
- You can make your own whipped cream using heavy whipping cream, sugar, vanilla, and a hand mixer. You’ll want to blend it until it has stiff peaks. Don’t want droopy Santa strawberries.
Variations to Making Christmas Strawberry Santas
If you want a sweeter version of this Christmas treat, substitute cream cheese frosting for the whipped cream.
If you want to get even fancier, then add some white chocolate chips melted in microwave safe bowls either as a fresh strawberries filling or into the frosting.
Add cream cheese to your whipped cream to make a cream cheese mixture. Pipe this into the strawberry to make cheesecake strawberry Santas. Tis the perfect dessert!
- Whipped Cream
- Wash your strawberries and flip them upside down. (The pointier the end is, the better.)
- Snip the tip off your strawberry and use a little whip cream to stick it back down.
- What you do is cut the stem off in a way that you're creating a base. Place it on your plate and spray whip cream around the bottom and a little dabble at the top.
- Add a tiny dot of whip cream to the tip of the strawberry, and two little dots down the front.
More Christmas Recipes from Kids Activities Blog
- These Christmas treats are perfect for Christmas! Make them together as a family and share them with family and friends.
- Love Christmas cookies? Then you’ll love these cookie dough truffles! They make great gifts as well.
- Make Christmas morning special with these amazing cinnamon roll recipes! There is a recipe for everyone!
- Don’t miss out on our super easy 3 ingredient cookies that taste amazing!
- Some of our very favorite cookie recipes are on our big list of Christmas cookies…yes, you can make them year round!
- You have to try these delicious homemade Christmas candy recipes!
- We have a whole fun list of 40 Christmas treats to make with family!
- Have you tried these peppermint meringue cookies?
Where these Christmas strawberries a hit at your house? How did you make your Strawberry Santas?