Today we have the cutest free printable Thanksgiving cards that can be used as place cards at your Thanksgiving dinner table. These sweet printable Thanksgiving place cards can display every member of the family’s name and add a touch of gratitude to the Thanksgiving celebration. These Thanksgiving place cards will help designate a spot for everyone!
Free Thanksgiving Printable Place Cards
These free Thanksgiving printables are beautifully crafted place cards. They have very simple designs with sweet messages on them, which makes them perfect! These printable Thanksgiving place cards are perfect especially if you have new guests or need to sit certain places. Click the button to download and print our Thanksgiving printable place cards now:
Having the Thanksgiving dinner seating planned out ensures a stress free Thanksgiving! Sometimes some of our friends and family don’t always get along, and so this is a great way to keep people separated without any awkwardness. And it’s a great way to keep people from fighting over who they’re gonna sit by or keep kids by their parents. Kids are wonderful and it’s funny to see them play and be silly, but at the dinner table really isn’t the place for that. We love all our friends and family and even if everyone gets along, it is a great way to make your table look extra festive.
Related: Check this huge list of last minute Thanksgiving printables
Lovely and Festive Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards
The best part about these Thanksgiving place cards is that you can print as many of them as you want! Paper will work just fine, but you could always use cardstock to make them a little more sturdy. Write everyone’s name on them. You could use colorful pens and markers, black, or even metallic! Fold against the dotted line and then place them in front of each place setting.
This article contains affiliate links.
Download & Print Thanksgiving Place card PDF Fiiles Here
This Printable Thanksgiving Place cards are sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
Download & Print Thanksgiving Place Cards
With this download, you can print as many as you want. The pdf files include:
- 2 Thankful cards with a decorative left side that has thin and thick stripes.
- 2 Grateful cards with a paisley pattern on the back and bottom of the card.
- 2 Give Thanks cards with leaves, pine cones, and berries in the left corner.
For Best Results: Thanksgiving Printables
While regular paper will work, I would suggest printing these Thanksgiving place cards on card stock. The card stock is much more sturdier and will stand up more securely on it’s own because it holds the fold better.
Supplies Recommended For These Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards
You don’t need a lot for these printable Thanksgiving place cards. Just something to print them on and then something to write everyone’s name on them. You can use black ink, colorful ink, or metallic ink, really anything you want!
- Printer Paper
- White Cardstock
- Thin Sharpie Markers
- Black Gel Pens
- Colorful Gel Pens
- Metallic Sharpies
- Colorful Sharpies
Our Thanksgiving printables were created by our friends at PetiteLemon.com. Thank you!
FREE PRINTABLE PLACEMATS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- You will love these printable Thanksgiving placemats the kids will want!
- Check out this big list of Thanksgiving placemat craft ideas for kids!
- These Thanksgiving coloring pages include a set of printable Thanksgiving placemats to be printed on legal size paper.
- I love these coloring placemats for Thanksgiving.
- OK, these might not be printable, but they are a really fun and easy traditional kids craft. Make woven construction paper placemats!
- Check out these cute printable Thanksgiving placemats that feature fall leaves and Happy Thanksgiving.
- This cool autumn leaves printable placemat template works really well with watercolor paint and makes a colorfully lovely Thanksgiving table decoration.
- Download & print these cute Christmas placemats kids can color and decorate.
- These printable holiday placemats are snowman placemats and will bring a delightful activity to any winter meal.
- Yay for spring and this April placemat coloring page.
- These printable placemats can be used year round and feature a globe and the message to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Grab your crayons to color our Charlie Brown Thanksgiving coloring pages!
- Make this Mayflower handprint pilgrim ship craft!
How many printable Thanksgiving place cards do you need for your holiday table this year?