Over the years, Barbie has released dolls to ensure everyone feels included.
With that being said, Barbie is once again making kids everywhere feel special because this time around, they’ve released a doll with hearing aids.
The 2022 Fashionista collection will include dolls with the skin condition vitiligo, a doll with a prosthetic leg, and the brand’s first-ever doll with hearing aids.
As you can imagine, parents are so excited about this new line of dolls.
One user commented on the Barbie Instagram saying:
THANK YOU for understanding the importance of representation. My daughter is so excited that there will finally be a Barbie that has hearing aids like her. We have modified so many dolls so they have puff paint hearing aids but it is definitely not the same as being able to see her go into a store to purchase a doll that looks like her. Thank you!!!! ???? – Instagram user _laura_ford_
These dolls are set to be coming to stores in June!
Make your Barbie dreams real!
As an Amazon Associate, kidsactivitiesblog.com will earn a commission from qualifying purchases, but we wouldn’t promote any product we don’t love!
- Decorate cakes with Barbie, the baker!
- A pool, a slide, and an elevator? Barbie’s Dreamhouse is right out of my dreams!
- Camp in style with the Barbie Club Camper!
- Never run out of outfits for Barbie with the fully stocked Fashion Closet Wardrobe.
- Ride in style in her glitter convertible or on her favorite horse!