Do you remember those dirt cups you ate as a kid? Well, the new Dairy Queen treat is bringing that nostalgia back!
Dairy Queen Just Added An Oreo Dirt Pie Blizzard To Their Menu and I’m already on my way to get one!!
When you indulge in an OREO® Dirt Pie Blizzard ® Treat you’re sure to be transported back to the fun backyard barbeques of your childhood.
The new Dairy Queen OREO® Dirt Pie Blizzard® Treat features OREO® cookie pieces, gummy worms, and fudge crumble blended with their world-famous soft serve.
This delicious Blizzard® Treat is for the kids… and the kids at heart. Although it may look like it belongs in your garden, it certainly doesn’t taste like it.
No, this treat is fun, playful, and incredibly delicious. Your taste buds will love the satisfying combination of this childhood treat.
You can grab the new Oreo Dirt Pie Blizzard at your local Dairy Queen now!
Want More Dairy Queen News? Check out:
- Dairy Queen Has A New Cotton Candy Dipped Cone
- How to Get A Dairy Queen Cone Covered in Sprinkles
- You can get a Dairy Queen Cherry Dipped Cone
- Check out these DIY Cupcake Kits from Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen’s Summer Menu Is Here
- I can’t wait to try this new Dairy Queen Slush