Lone Star Texas Flag Coloring Pages
Today we’re two-stepping to the wave of the Texas flag. Be sure to download your Texas flag coloring pages, grab your crayons, and create your best coloring of the Lone Star state.
These easy to color drawings-free Texas flag coloring page-are perfect coloring fun for kids of all ages.
By the way – did you know that the Kids Activities Blog coloring pages have been downloaded over 100K times in just the last year or two?
Free Printable Texas Flag Coloring Pages
Our latest flag in the series of different nation and states is the free printable Texas flag coloring page. The state of Texas, once the Republic of Texas, can hold the entire state of Rhode Island 243 times!
So let’s celebrate this great addition to the United States with this high-quality pdf file of the 28th state.
This article contains affiliate links.
Flying Texas State Flag Coloring Page
Our first page in this coloring set features the Texas flag flying proudly, ready to display the iconic colors. The bottom stripe should be red for courage, the top stripe white for purity and liberty, and the left vertical stripe blue for loyalty.
This is a simple line drawing that works great for younger children.
Our second coloring page features the flag at attention, straight ahead, boldly representing Texas. There’s a lot of empty space in the stripes for toddlers and young kids to use larger crayons or a paint brush without problem.
Download & Print Free Texas Flag Coloring Pages PDF Here
Supplies Needed for Texas Flag Coloring Sheets
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed Texas flag coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Things You Might Not Know About Texas and It’s State Flag
These printable coloring pages are perfect for Texas students in first grade through third grade. Adding these to your lesson plans are a fun way to prepare for teaching 4th grade Texas history in social studies.
- Known as the “Lone Star Flag” for the single star found on it’s blue stripe
- The Texas flag is the on flag that also served as a National Flag of a country
- Texas is home to the United State’s largest rose garden but the Texas state flower is actually the bluebonnet
- Ranked as the 2nd Most Popular State Flag in the United States
- The Texas flag was introduced in 1838
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- We have more Texas fun! These Texas facts are so interesting.
- Check out other American flag coloring page.
- Download & print these educational United States map coloring pages.
- Enjoy Texas park trips with this fun Texas Nature Challenge.
Did you enjoy the free Texas flag coloring pages?
Why am I asked for my email and name for each download when I have a account with the site and logged in?
Hi, Harriet! You are asked for your name and email so that we can send them to you 🙂