Bunny blocks are here just in time for Easter! These blocks are great for kids of all ages whether you have younger kids or older kids. Not only are these bunny blocks fun, but they make wonderful Easter basket fillers! Bunny blocks are a great alternative to candy which is great if your kids doesn’t handle sugar well or has allergies!
Easter is by far one of my favorite times of the year. It means Spring is officially here and the world is painted in color. With that being said, if you haven’t thought of things to fill those Easter baskets with yet, here’s a fun thing to get you started…
This post contains affiliate links.
Related: We have many other block activities as well!
What Are Bunny Blocks?
Bunny Blocks – – these adorable connective blocks help your child with fine motor skills and in the end, they have an adorable bunny! Every brick easily connects to the next making it easy for little hands to build the bunny or any shape they want.
Turns out they are great for preschoolers and double as a fantastic STEM activity! Because these blocks are a STEM toy you can empower your child with explorative play. And encourage them to practice fine motor skills, creativity, and logic.
And, did you know that these blocks are not only perfect for on the go play. It also comes in a tube so it’s easy to disconnect, store and travel with. Perfect for those long car rides!
What Does Bunny Blocks Include?
This tube includes 15 BIG pieces and instructions to build a Bunny. It is rated for children 2 years of age and up.
You can grab this adorable tube of Bunny Blocks on Amazon for $10.99 here. It’ll make a perfect addition to any Easter basket!
More Easter Basket Goodies Ideas From Kids Activities Blog
- Skip the candy and add these pre-filled Easter eggs!
- You can make this sunny day activity Easter basket.
- People are making live Easter grass baskets and I love them!
- Did you know Costco is selling a Bunny tin filled with chocolate marshmallow bunnies? Perfect for Easter baskets.
- Make the cutest Rain Boot Easter Basket!
- We have over 100 no-candy Easter basket ideas.
- Try this handmade game day themed Easter basket for kids.
- We love these 12 simple and creative Easter basket ideas.
What do you think of these bunny blocks?