We have Shopkins coloring pages today! Kids of all ages will love these cute Shopkins Printable coloring pages! They are perfect to print and color all year long. These free Shopkins coloring sheets include two printable activities that are so easy to color, and so much fun too. The best thing is that they don’t need much prep. Download and print these Shopkins coloring pages to use at home or in the classroom!
The Kids Activities Blog coloring pages have been downloaded over 100K times in just the last year or two!
Free Printable Shopkins Coloring Pages
Today we are sharing with you free Shopkins printable coloring pages for your little kiddos who love these fun dolls. If they collect them, then they’ll definitely love using their favorite colors to color these Shopkins coloring pages! Click the button to download and print these super cute and fun Shopkins coloring pages:
Besides being fun to color, these free printable Shopkin coloring pages are a great way for kids of all ages to practice color recognition skills. We made sure to make this set suitable both for young children and older kids. Let’s start with what you might need to enjoy this coloring sheet.
1. Shopkins Lippy Lips Coloring Page
Our first Shopkins coloring page features Lippy Lips, one of the most popular Shopkins characters! Use bright pink shades to color it, you can choose between watercolor, markers, or plain old colored pencils.
2. Shopkins Strawberry Kiss Coloring Page
Our second Shopkins coloring page features Strawberry Kiss, which is actually a rare charm. Strawberry Kiss is red – just like a normal strawberry – and has green eyes and green leaves, but you can color her with different colors too.
This article contains affiliate links.
Download & Print Free Shopkins Coloring Pages PDF Here
This Shopkins coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
Recommended Supplies for Shopkins Coloring Sheets
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed Shopkins coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
What are Shopkins?
Shopkins is a line of collectable plastic toys shaped like grocery store items created by Moose Toys. These toys are so tiny, about the size of your thumb or even smaller. Kids of all ages like to collect them and trade them with friends and classmates. Each Shopkin has a unique name, and in fact, some are special edition, like Freezy Peazy (which is a bag of frozen peas), Pa’ Pizza (a pizza), Olivia Olive (an olive), etc. There are even rare Shopkins and ultra-rare Shopkin toys too.
However, we’d say that the most popular Shopkins collectible toys among kids are D’lish Donut, Poppy Corn, and Apple Blossom.
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- Check out these baby doll coloring pages to make your day even better.
- These printable dolls and clothes are so much fun and perfect for a quiet afternoon.
- Check out these emoji coloring pages!
- Kids will enjoy coloring these PJ Masks coloring pages!
- Check out the 100+ best Pokemon coloring pages, your kids will love them!
- You’re going to love these Animal Crossing coloring pages.
- How cute are these Yoshi coloring pages.
- These Harley Quinn coloring pages are the best.
- I love these Hatchimals coloring pages and so will you!
- Check out these cool coloring pages.
What’s your favorite Shopkins character?