Dairy Queen. The place you go when you’re craving a perfectly sweet, frozen treat.
If you happen to remember the Dairy Queen Frosted Animal Cookie Blizzard that was released last year, you are going to love this news – it is back!!
In case you never had a chance to give it a try the last time it was here, you have the opportunity once again so please don’t pass it up!
This was one of the top rated Dairy Queen Blizzards and we don’t blame anyone that feels that way.
The Frosted Animal Cookie Blizzard is described as a soft-serve that’s blended with real frosted animal sugar cookies that are covered in sprinkles and pink confetti frosting.
It is a pink frozen treat you cannot pass up.
“By spinning together a little bit of whimsy, a whole lot of fun, and a generous dollop of nostalgia, DQ created a Blizzard Treat that captures those same feelings you had as a kid playing with your favorite animal cookies,” the description says.
You can find the Frosted Animal Cookie Blizzard at participating Dairy Queen locations during the month of April. It’s available in mini, small, medium, and large sizes.
Want More Dairy Queen News? Check out:
- Dairy Queen Has A New Cotton Candy Dipped Cone
- How to Get A Dairy Queen Cone Covered in Sprinkles
- You can get a Dairy Queen Cherry Dipped Cone
- Check out these DIY Cupcake Kits from Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen’s Summer Menu Is Here
- I can’t wait to try this new Dairy Queen Slush
- Dairy Queen has officially added the Cotton Candy Dipped cone to their menu!