If you have kids that love Dinosaurs, you have to see this! Dinosaur Oatmeal Exists and it’s pretty much the cutest breakfast for the kids who love dinosaurs!
Who am I kidding, I love dinosaurs and I am an adult. My husband is a HUGE dinosaur fan and can tell you just about every single name of dinosaur out there so yeah, it’s for adults too.
Dinosaur Egg Oatmeal
So, Quaker makes Instant Oatmeal that has tiny Dinosaur Eggs and they hatch as they heat up.
Inside are little dinosaur sprinkles and omg they are too cute!
The message has been spreading online and the response has been crazy!
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs with Brown Sugar. Made with whole grain oats. Dinosaurs appear from the eggs as you stir. Cute, right?!
You can find the Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs in stores but since it’s going around has gone viral, you may have a hard time finding it in-store.
This article contains affiliate links.
Luckily, you can grab the Quaker Instant Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs on Amazon right here for around $10 a box.
MORE DINOSAUR IDEAS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- For all kinds of dinosaur ideas, these 50 Dinosaur Crafts & Activities will have something for every kids you know.
- This Printable Dinosaur Coloring Poster is perfect for rainy days.
- Decorate your kid’s bedrooms with glow-in-the-dark dinosaur wall decals.
- Did you know that the spinosaurus is the first known swimming dinosaur?
- Make Dinosaur Surprise Eggs and discover what dinosaurs are hiding inside.
- This Dinosaur Dig Sensory Bin are so much fun for kids who like dig or for aspiring paleontologists.
- Did you know experts say kids who are obsessed with dinosaurs are smarter?
- If it’s birthday season, here’s how to plan a dinosaur themed birthday party.
- Make Jurassic waffles for breakfast with a mini dinosaur waffle maker!
- This dad built the most amazing dinosaur play set for his kids in his backyard.
Do your kids love dinosaur oatmeal?