You Can Get a Baby Yoda Stand for The Amazon Echo Dot and Have It I Must
Baby Yoda is everywhere right now and we really think that is how it should be. The adorable little character from Disney +’s the Mandalorian just makes you want to melt with his cuteness. And we might feel the need to buy everything that has his face on it.
The next addition to our Baby Yoda collections? A Baby Yoda Stand for the Amazon Echo Dot!
The super cute stand features The Child’s long green ears poking out of the sides, and a little tan base to resemble his robe. For those wondering, yes, The Child is Baby Yoda’s official name on The Mandalorian.
The Baby Yoda stand is made exclusively for Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation. The non-slip base holds the Echo device securely and the durable material withstands high-use. The stand also features openings to plug your device cables through the stand without altering the sound.
Currently, the Baby Yoda Echo Dot Stand is available for pre-order on Amazon. At $24.95 for the cutest stand in the galaxy, it is definitely worth ordering now. The device stand will be released on August 20, 2020, so it won’t even long before Baby Yoda enters your house. The Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation is sold separately.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MORE FUN WTIH BABY YODA?
- Have the best night sleep ever on this Baby Yoda bedding
- You can take the cutest newborn photos ever with a Baby Yoda crochet outfit for your baby
- The force is strong at breakfast time with a Baby Yoda waffle maker
- Bring home your very own Baby Yoda with a Baby Yoda play set from Costco, frog included!
- Back-to-school is much better with a Baby Yoda backpack
- Now you can buy Baby Yoda fruit roll-ups with tongue tattoos
- So many Baby Yoda toys and collectibles that you can add to your own collection