NERF wars might be the best summer activity! There’s plenty of fresh air, exercising, and even social distancing, since you’re not about to get too close to someone with a blaster.
Now you can make your NERF wars even better by adding forts made out of blaster boards which allow your kids to create towers, tunnels, and more to help fortify their battles.
Each pack of Blaster Boards comes with 22 8-inch square blaster boards and 22 connectors, as well as 2 reactive target boards. Combined, all the boards can create up to 10 square feet of coverage for your NERF player, depending on the configuration they choose to create.
Besides being a part of creating forts, the reactive target boards allow your child to practice their aim. The orange pieces spin when hit with a NERF dart, so your child can focus on their skills in preparation for their games.
The Blaster Boards are designed for indoor or outdoor use, and store flat for easy transportation. Build them at home for practice or take them to the park for a bigger game. The choice is yours!
As an Amazon Associate, kidsactivitiesblog.com will earn a commission from qualifying purchases, but we wouldn’t promote any product we don’t love!
Blaster Boards are available on Amazon for $49.98 for the starter set of 22 boards, clips, and 2 target boards. Larger packs can also be purchased and joined with any other packs in order to create more complex designs.
More NERF Toys We Love
- Stocked with placeholders for your blasters is this wild NERF Pedal-Powered Battle Kart!
- Race to victory on the NERF Blaster Scooter!
- These Tactical Vests Kits make carrying all their spare darts a breeze!
- Make the post battle clean up a breeze with this NERF Dart Vacuum!
- The NERF Elite Blaster Rack is the perfect way to organize their collection, with style!