KitchenAid Released Gas Ranges In 9 Different Colors and Now I Want One
KitchenAid appliances are already a staple in so many households. The stand mixers, in particular, are iconic not only for their style and features, but all the color choices too. Now the appliance manufacturer has launched new colors for their commercial-style gas ranges, and they’re gorgeous!
Nine Beautiful Color Choices for KitchenAid Gas Ranges
While you can’t go wrong with classic stainless steel, a pop of color in the kitchen is on trend in kitchen redesign. Now, no matter what colors are “trending” in kitchen design, you can find a KitchenAid gas range that fits what color palette you have in mind.
Related: Check out this kitchen organization ideas.
So, without further ado, here are the nine colors you can now choose from when selecting a freestanding gas range for your kitchen:
- Avocado cream (grey)
- Imperial black
- Ink blue (bold, dark blue)
- Milkshake (a tan-tinted gray)
- Misty blue (soft, light blue)
- Passion red (a bold red)
- Scorched orange
- Yellow pepper
- Stainless steel — they’ll never get rid of a classic!
As with all of KitchenAid’s launches, they put a lot of thought and research into choosing these curated colors, in addition to the innovative technology for the oven itself too of course.
And it looks like they were spot on. When they first previewed the gorgeous Passion red on Instagram, followers went gaga for the look and couldn’t wait for when it was finally released.
View this post on Instagram
Blur the line between home and professional chef with the KitchenAid® Connected Commercial-Style Range ????????, coming soon. It will help you customize your cooking style, monitor the oven on the KitchenAid® App, and control settings from anywhere using Google Home or Amazon Alexa to take your passion to the next level. #CES2019 #ConnectToMore Details and privacy info at kitchenaid.com/connect.
Well, now these gas ranges are officially available, and you can choose between a 48-inch with a griddle and six stove burners, a 36-inch with six burners, or a 30-inch with 40 burners. Depending on the size you select, the innovative gas range is priced between $4,000 and $8,500.
But the biggest question is: what color will you get? We redid our kitchen recently, and I would have loved to have the KitchenAid gas range in Ink Blue!
If you can’t decide on what color best fits your kitchen, have no fear. You can request a color sample to make it’s just right for your kitchen’s color palette.
OTHER COOL THINGS KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Try these crafts in 5 min!
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- Make edible playdough
- Create your own homemade bubbles.
- Kids love dinosaur crafts! RAWR.
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas so your kids can get back to playing!
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with our Fortnite coloring pages.
- Check out these activities perfect for two-year-olds and three-year-olds!