I know that in other parts of the country, people are still seeing lower temperatures and for some of friends, still seeing snow. But, here in Southern California, it looks like it’s going to be in the high 80’s to low 90’s this week.
Our family has been talking about getting a backyard pool for some time now. Since we rent, we’re looking for one that we can take with us if we move in the next few years.
This Intex 12ftx30ft pool is perfect because it has it’s own filter pump, which will help to keep the pool clean.
Inflatable kid’s pools sure have come a long way since my kids were little. Using it indoors as a ball pit when you’re not using it outside as a pool is a great idea!
I’ve never seen a watermelon pool before but I think I need one in my life! This would be perfect for little kids or on our patio for our dog!
Our backyard doesn’t have a lot of shade so having a cool spot that has built-in shade would be amazing!
I used to think above ground pools were so expensive but I love that you can get one for the whole family that is under $300!
For small kids, having a splash pad or fun inflatable pool is a great way to stay cool. I can’t believe kiddie pools have gotten so awesome (now your kids can swim in a rainbow, with their favorite fruits, or with friendly dinosaurs.)
And if you want to get a little bit fancier, you can always buy a more traditional above ground pool with pump and ladder and add a fence and deck around it for that true backyard oasis!
OTHER ACTIVITIES KIDS LOVE:
- Check out our favorite halloween games.
- You will love playing these 50 science games for kids!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5 minute crafts solve boredom every time.
- These fun facts for kids are sure to impress.
- Join one of your kids’ favorite authors or illustrators for online story time!
- Throw a unicorn party… because why not? These ideas are so fun!
- Learn how to make a compass.
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume for play pretend!
- Kids love unicorn slime.