Are your kids big fans of Peppa Pig, her brother, George, and Mummy and Daddy Pig?
In this game for preschoolers, Peppa and her friends are heading to the amusement park and bring you along for the trip. Eight different games inside the app are sure to keep kids busy for hours.
The games include helping Peppa and her friends:
- Ride across the theme park on the train picking up and dropping off passengers along the way
- Float in a hot air balloon collecting balloons as you go
- Help make candy floss for Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig
- Fire the water cannon to hit the targets
- Steer the racing cars around the track
- Take a ride in a bumper car
- Spin around on the teacup ride
- Play a tune on the musical water fountain
As they play, kids earn virtual stickers and coins, to be redeemed in the game for virtual prizes for their characters.
Even better, the Peppa Pig: Theme Park app features no ads or in-app purchases, so there are no worries for parents while their child is enjoying their screen time. All prizes are in-game only and no credit card is needed to play or redeem.
MORE FUN THINGS TO DO WHILE YOU’RE STUCK AT HOME:
- Check out these kids education websites offering free subscriptions.
- Help your kids learn how to make bubbles at home!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- 5 minute crafts are so fun and easy!
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Have fun coloring our awesome Fortnite coloring pages.