Homemade Infinity Gauntlet Slime Recipe
This easy homemade slime recipe is full of sparkle and inspired by the Avengers End Game movie. Kids of all ages will have fun making and playing with this DIY Infinity Gauntlet Slime that turned out even cooler than we thought!
Infinity Gauntlet Slime Recipe
This slime recipe turns out with just the right amount of stretchy for slime play. When you stretch out the slime, it shimmers and sparkles in a really cool way.
Related: 15 more ways how to make slime at home
We love this easy slime recipe and love that it no borax is required!
This article contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed to Make Homemade Slime
- 1 Bottle Clear Glue
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- About 1 tablespoon Saline Solution (the kind that says buffered)
- 1 teaspoon Gold Mica Powder (can add more as desired)
- Colored Gems (make sure it has blue, red, orange, yellow, green and purple)
- Mixing Bowl
- Stirring Stick or Spoon
Directions to Make Infinity Slime Recipe
First, pour your bottle of clear glue into the bowl.
Next, add your baking soda and stir well.
Now, add in your gold mica powder and stir well.
Carefully add in your saline solution, stirring as you add it. You’ll start to see the slime form right away, keep adding the saline solution until you reach the consistency you want.
You’ll want to knead the slime for a little bit so it can become stretchy and pliable.
All that is left now is to add the gemstones, the gauntlet has the colors mentioned above so add as many as you’d like and have fun playing with this totally cool slime!
Finished Infinity Slime Recipe
See how well the homemade slime stretches? I love different colors of gold that all sparkle next to each other.
Place your slime near a window to see how the colors of gold change in the natural light.
Storing Infinity Slime
You can store your slime for later use in an airtight container.
LOVE THIS SLIME Recipe? CHECK OUT Our Slime Making Book!
Our book, 101 Kids Activities that are the Ooey, Gooey-est Ever! features tons of fun slimes, doughs and moldables just like this one to provide hours of ooey, gooey fun! Awesome, right? You can also check out more slime recipes here.
MORE HOMEMADE SLIME RECIPES FOR KIDS TO MAKE
- More ways how to make slime without borax.
- Another fun way of making slime — this one is black slime that is also magnetic slime.
- Try making this awesome DIY slime, unicorn slime!
- Make pokemon slime!
- Somewhere over the rainbow slime…
- Inspired by the movie, check out this cool (get it?) Frozen slime.
- Make alien slime inspired by Toy Story.
- Crazy fun fake snot slime recipe.
- Make your own glow in the dark slime.
- I love this colorful and sparkly galaxy slime recipe too!
What is your favorite thing about this infinity slime recipe?