Fake it Don’t Make it: Margaritas
from the August 2008 Real Simple issue
- 1 lime, cut into slices
- Coarse or kosher salt, if desired
- 2 12-ounce bottles lager beer (such as Corona)
- 1 12-ounce can thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups cups tequila
- Rub the rims of glasses with lime slices and dip in salt to coat, if desired.
- In a large pitcher, combine beer, limeade concentrate, and tequila.
- Serve in the glasses over ice. Garnish with the lime slices.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings (and ending Monday on a high note.)
Additional yield suggested by burbmom.net, not Real Simple.