Looking for the perfect one-pan meal for a busy week? This One-Pan Sausage & Veggies recipe has something for everyone. And you can change up the veggies for a nice weekday variety.
There are so many variations to this recipe. Add cauliflower, onions or even asparagus to mix it up. Here’s a closer look at this recipe.
One-Pan Sausage & Veggies
- 1 package Turkey Sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups Red Potatoes, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium Zucchini, sliced
- 1 head Broccoli, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups Mini Carrots
For the seasoning
- 5 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cut up all of the sausage and veggies (these should all be around the same size so it cooks evenly) and put on a lined baking sheet
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried parsley, onion powder, dried thyme and salt and pepper
- Pour over sausage and veggies and toss
- Put in oven for 15-minute intervals — after 15 minutes remove and mix up — put in for another 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft
- Add fresh parmesan on top and serve
Hungry for more great sausage recipes? Check out these 5 One-Pan Sausage Dinners!