The best part about cooking is being able to experiment a little with some of your favorite foods. We love brownies in my house, but this Easy Black Bean Brownies recipe takes away all of the guilt in eating dessert. You are actually getting a pretty healthy dessert…and shhh your kids will never know!
This recipe is also super easy!
Easy Black Bean Brownies
- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8×8 baking dish
- Put all of the ingredients in the food processor and pulse until smooth
- Put into baking dish and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top
- Bake 25-27 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool for 30 minutes before digging in
For other great recipes, check out Family Food Live every Wednesday and Friday at 12 Noon EST/11 am CST. Or visit our YouTube page @kidsactivitiesblog.