Sensory bins are a great way to introduce your kids to new textures and ideas. Â It’s an inexpensive and fun way for kids to explore their senses. Â It is also great pretend fun!
Today we are sharing a round-up of some wonderful sensory bins that we have seen on the It’s Playtime link-up. Â We’re sure you will find lots of new ideas for sensory play.
15 Creative Sensory Bins
1. Â ThisÂ edible zooÂ is a lot of fun to play with and also great to eat!
2. Â Create your own miniatureÂ dinosaurÂ world and discuss the sights and sounds a dino experienced.
3. Â Here’s a patrioticÂ sensory bin to celebrate Independence Day.
4. Â Imagine what it would be like to live like aÂ dinosaurÂ and check out their foot prints.
5. Â Make your ownÂ x-ray light boxÂ with simple things you have at home.
6. Â ThisÂ beachÂ sensory bin would be great to do before your family summer vacation.
7. Â This sensory bin is perfect for yourÂ babyÂ to explore their sense of touch.
8. Â Make a new sensory bin for every letter to learn more about the alphabet. Â Here is one forÂ the letter N.
9. Â Explore your sense of touch and begin to learn aboutÂ musicÂ and sounds.
10. Â If you have aÂ TinkerbellÂ fan, your child will love creating a tiny fairy world for her.
11. Â Another fun medium to try in sensory play isÂ corn silk, which you can make right at home and even color.
12. Â Let your little one make sounds with aÂ shaker bottle.
13. Â Make your ownÂ frog pondÂ and let your frogs hop around.
14. Â Bring some extra fun to yourÂ spring water tableÂ with these fun sensory ideas.
15. Â UseÂ oatmealÂ instead of sand for a new and creative way to explore sensory activities.
Would you like to share your fun kids activities? Â Come back at 4pm today to link them up!