If you are looking to equip yourself with the best gear around for traveling with a baby – here is the perfect list from experienced baby travelers. Here are the gadgets you will want in your travel bag to make your trip smooth.
Genius Gadgets To Make Traveling With Babies A Breeze
Traveling with a baby sounds scary… especially if you are going to be on an airplane or in a car for a long period of time.
There is some great advice out there about how to keep them happy and calm during your trip, but today I want to talk about the stuff.
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Portable Baby Activity Station
Go Pod – This lightweight, fold and go activity station is perfect for babies inside and outdoors. It features tiny velcro loops where you can secure toys for them to play.
2. Portable Baby Hammock for the Flight
Flye Baby – This baby hammock perfect for air travel attaches to the tray table in front of you and around your waist.
3. Share Your Plane Seat with Sleeping Baby
Sky Baby – Since your baby will likely share a seat with you, this padded mattress fits right on your lap so they can fly comfy the whole ride AND be seat belted in.
4. Travel with Your Own Drying Rack and Bottle Washer Set
Travel Drying Rack and Bottle Washer – This entire baby bottle washing station folds up and fits in your diaper bag.
5. Portable High Chair for Baby
Portable High Chair – This comfy, portable high chair folds up super small so you can always keep it with you. Perfect for a trip to Grandma’s house so you don’t have to pack the whole high chair!
6. Car Bottle Warmer is Plain Genius
Car Bottle Warmer – When your baby wants a bottle, it wants it NOW. Don’t worry about finding somewhere to warm it up, just keep this car warmer in your diaper bag.
7. Baby Ear Plugs for Planes, Trains…and More
Children’s Ear Plugs – The earPlanes are a hypoallergenic silicone earplug for kids 1-10 that help relieve clogging and ear discomfort by regulating air pressure.
8. Travel Baby Laundry Packets
Dreft Sink Packets – Add this to a sink of water and hand wash baby clothes anywhere.
9. Baby Grew Up & Needs a Nap in the Car
Strap Cushion – Once they get old enough to be out of a harness seat, add this to their seatbelt so they’re able to nap in the car comfortably.
10. Must Have for Potty Training while Travling
Emergency Urinal – If you are taking a long road trip with kids that have to use the potty every few minutes, this is crucial! They have both a boy and girl version.
More Baby Advice from Real Parents at Kids Activities Blog
- What to do when baby falls asleep nursing
- When baby hates tummy time…strategies to try that work
- Tips for how to wean from breastfeeding
- Looking for things to do with baby? We got ’em!
- How to make a baby carrier wrap.
- The best and easiest baby food recipes.
Did we miss your favorite travel gadgets for baby? Tell us in the comments below!