Protein Style Guacamole Burgers
Protein Style Guacamole Burgers are a lean, filling and savory choice for lunch! If you like this recipe, check out this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order!
Ingredients for Protein Style Guacamole Burgers
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Bunch of romaine lettuce
Instructions on how to make your own can be found here or use store bought.
Directions for Protein Style Guacamole Burgers
- Mix ground turkey together with the chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Form into four patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with 3 tsp olive oil.
- Cook the patties, making sure they brown on both sides, until they are cooked through.
- Make guacamole or prepare store bought for use.
- Serve burgers over a romaine lettuce wrap or on a traditional burger bun of your choice. Place dollop of guacamole on top of each burger.
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
We love this meal from this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order.