This Strawberry paper plate craft is so simple to make and a lot of fun! Kids of all ages will love this strawberry paper plate craft even though it was designed with preschoolers in mind. Making a preschool strawberry craft is easy, but budget-friendly, as well as great fine motor skills practice. This strawberry paper plate craft would be perfect for at home or in the classroom.
Paper Plate Strawberry Craft
We adore paper plate crafts here at Kids Activities Blog, and this sweet paper plate strawberry craft is no exception! It’s perfect for summer and fun for kids of all ages.
Related: Check out all these great paper plate crafts for kids.
The best part about this craft is sprinkling the “strawberry seeds” on the paper plate. Little ones get a kick out of it and may even go a bit overboard. (As mine did!) This craft requires minimal supplies, making it perfect for home, school, or camp.
This post contains affiliate links.
Supplies To Make This Pretty and Fun Strawberry Paper Plate Craft
RELATED: Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
Directions To Make This Strawberry Paper Plate Craft
After gathering supplies, instruct your child to paint the entire paper plate red.
While the paint is still wet, invite your child to sprinkle black poppy seeds all over the plate. Sesame seeds will work as well. The wet paint will act as glue and hold the seeds to the paper plate.
Allow the paint to dry completely.
Last, cut leaves from the green construction paper and invite your children to glue them onto the plate.
Picture Steps to Make a Paper Plate Strawberry
If desired, tape a loop of string to the back of the paper plate so the strawberry can be hung from a refrigerator magnet.
- White paper plates
- Green construction paper
- Red paint
- Paint brush
- Poppy seeds or Sesame seeds
- After gathering supplies, instruct your child to paint the entire paper plate red.
- While the paint is still wet, invite your child to sprinkle black poppy seeds all over the plate. Sesame seeds will work as well. The wet paint will act as glue and hold the seeds to the paper plate.
- Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Last, cut leaves from the green construction paper and invite your children to glue them onto the plate.
More Paper Plate Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
- I hope you had fun making this cute puppy dog from a paper plate! If you liked this, you might want to try my paper plate cat too!
- Do you have a stack of paper plates just begging for a crafternoon?
- Paper Plate Lion craft is so much fun!
- Don’t forget about this Truffula Paper Plate Craft
- Make this cool paper plate rose craft
- Paper Plate Lamb perfect to go with the nursery rhyme
- How to Make Paper Plate Masks for any occasion!
- This Paper Plate Goldfish is so cute!
- Make a paper plate rainbow
- Make paper plate animals with these cute craft ideas!
Did your kids enjoy this fun craft? Let us know in the comments below, we’d love to hear!