Hosting a Tex-Mex party this summer? You will definitely want to include this Corn Dip recipe. It’s perfect for cold or heated up in the microwave. It’s a great dip option!
This recipe is super easy to make, despite the semi-large ingredients list. It will definitely be worth it!
- 15 oz Yellow and White corn (1 can), drained
- 2 – 11 oz cans Southwest Corn, drained
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Green Onions, chopped
- Tortilla Chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mayo and cheese
- Add corn and mix together
- Serve cold or heat up in the microwave for 5 minutes
- Serve with Tortilla Chips