We all love the ease of a one pan meal — but I’m even happier when I can prepare a one pan meal that uses tortilla chips to scoop it out! This One Pan Queso Corn Dip is that perfect meal.
Doesn’t everything taste better on a tortilla chip?
This is one of those creamy dips that can disappear before your eyes and you don’t even know what happened — it’s that good!
Here’s what makes up all of the yumminess:
One Pan Queso Corn Dip
- 2 cups Corn
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium Yellow Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Salsa Verde
- 1 package Cream Cheese, 8 ounce cubed
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large skillet, heat up olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add corn, pepper and garlic and saute for another minute
- Stir in Salsa Verde, cream cheese, sour cream, all of the spices, 3/4 cup of Monterey Jack cheese and 1 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese. Mix everything together.
- Add the remaining cheese on top of the mixture.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Add diced tomatoes and cilantro to the top.
- Serve with tortilla chips
I love how colorful this dish is. It starts with cooking the olive oil and onions over a medium heat. After about 5 minutes, I added the corn, red bell pepper and garlic and sauteed for a minute.
Add the Salsa Verde, cream cheese, sour cream, all of the spices, 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese and 1 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese. I mixed this all together.
Then I added the remainder of the cheese to the top so it gives it a nice layer of cheese on top.
This will cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. It’s done when the top starts to bubble.
Add cut up tomatoes on top and a sprinkle of cilantro for color. Serve with tortilla chips.