Supplies Needed to Make a Jack Skellington Night Light:
- Round White Push Light
- Black Adhesive Vinyl
- Transfer Paper
- Silhouette Electronic Cutting Machine
- Silhouette Tools
- Jack Skellington Image from Google
How to Make a Jack Skellington Night Light:
- Google the image you want to use for your Jack Skellington light and save it your computer.
- Open the image in your Silhouette Studio Software and trace the image.
- Resize the image to the dimensions that will fit your light. For my light, it was 4.173 in. x 3.317 in. If you want, you can also download the Burton’s Nightmare font and add a saying to the light as well.
- Adjust your cut settings in the software and load the black vinyl into the machine. Cut your image.
- Once cut, you are going to want to weed the image. Since I wanted the majority of the face white, I took out the interior black as you can see below.
- Place your transfer tape over the top of the weeded image and apply pressure.
- Align the image on your light and apply pressure until the image transfers to the light. You can use your finger to smooth down any rough edges of vinyl.
- Install batteries and turn on the light at night!