Whether you are a stay-at-home mom or work outside of your home, I think we all can agree just being a mom keeps us busy! So when it comes to meal time we believe it should be simplified which is why we have partnered with our sponsor, Verizon FiOS
, to bring you 15 of The Best Recipe Apps
for Busy Moms.
So let your hair down and find a nice quiet space within your home (if that even exists) to gather your thoughts and find a recipe that will wow your family’s tastebuds tonight!
Where to Find Recipes to Impress Your Family at the Dinner Table
– I like to think of this as the Pinterest of the Food World. Browse recipes by collections, your tastes and even diet preferences.
Allrecipes Dinner Spinner
“ This free app from allrecipes.com makes meal planning easy with access to all their amazing recipes on the go.
Food Network In The Kitchen
– Have a famous chef you admire? You can access their best recipes along with many others. Plus you can create a shopping list and watch how-to videos where ever you go.
Big Oven “ Gain access to tons of simple recipes, create grocery lists, and even share your favorite recipes with friends with a click of a button.
Foodgawker Universal App
– Ever wanted to just stop and drool over a photo of food? Well, now you can! This app features the best of the best images of food on the web.
– Indulge in your curiosity for food. Search professionally created recipes, save recipes for later, and even use the handy smart timer to ensure your recipe is cooked to perfection.
– The worst thing is trying to make a meal and not having an ingredient you need on hand. With this app you can find a substitution to continue on with your meal.
– With the ability to search for recipes, save them, schedule dinners on a calendar and even make shopping lists, you will wonder how you ever made dinner without this app.
– Is clean, lean, and green your kind of food? Garden Plate has the recipes inspired by nature and closer to natural to make you taste that natural goodness.
– MealBoard combines recipe management, meal planning, groceries and pantry management into a single app. Plus it is fully customizable giving you the personal experience you need.
CROCK-POTâ„¢ Recipes App – The
simplest recipes require little to no cooking effort and your slow cooker is the answer. This app gives you delicious and easy recipes you can cook with minimal effort.
– Watching what you eat? This app gives you access to the largest online database of paleo, primal and gluten-free recipes right at your fingertips.
– Feel a need to fire up the grill? This app gives you access to delicious recipes you can grill for your family or even an entire party.
– Cooking for someone with food allergies? Know before you buy if a product or an ingredient can cause an allergic reaction. It identifies food allergens present in food products, allowing allergen sufferers to avoid purchasing products potentially containing food allergens.
– Recipes made from people just like you! Allthecooks is an unique cooking community app where people post recipes and pictures. It has over 200,000 simple, quick and easy to follow recipes from stay at home cooks.
Get the Best of The Digital World
When it’s time to unwind you might want to pop in a good family movie
, or help your children learn and explore the ocean
. That means there is absolutely no time to be wasted on a slow internet connection. The super fast speeds of Verizon FiOS
internet coupled with amazing OnDemand offerings help keep you connected to the things that matter most. You can learn more through helpful tips and funny articles in the FiOS Lounge