Stay at home moms are doing the most important job of all, raising children. There are many upsides to this job title, but the paycheck isn’t one of them. Luckily, there are ways for stay at home moms to earn extra cash.
5 Simple Ways SHAMs Can Earn Money
1. Babysit. Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to stay home with their children, or perhaps you’ve got a few friends that could use a little break. Childcare can be a great way to make extra money, all while getting to spend time with your own children. If the circumstances are right, it’s a little like getting paid for a playdate!
2. Online Surveys. Did you know you could get paid to offer your honest opinion? That’s right! When you register with Opinion Outpost you have the chance to have your voice heard and get paid doing it. This is a great flexible way for stay at home moms to earn money and rewards. Signing up is free and you can even earn entry into a quarterly $10,000 drawing!
3. Sell Handmade Goods. Are you crafty? Do you love making things? A handmade side business could be just right for you. You could sell online or at local craft shows. If you enjoy creating jewelry, clothes, bath products, etc. you could actually get paid to do it! There are many people who lack the time/know-how to DIY and they would be happy to pay you for your ingenuity.
4. Represent a Company. Make-up, essential oils, fitness programs; there are many companies that offer flexible ways for SHAMs to earn money by selling products they use and enjoy.
5. Write. Most moms have lots to say and you just might be able to get paid for your ideas. You could start a blog or submit to established websites as a freelance writer. It’s a great way to express yourself and earn some extra cash.
Start earning cash for your opinions on Opinion Outpost today.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Opinion Outpost. The opinions and text are all mine.