Happy Ranch Dressing Day! Yup, it’s totally a holiday, and today we are delighted to be working with Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing to celebrate with these Broccoli Cupcakes topped off with Ranch Dip Frosting.
These were so much fun to make, and they’re full of yummy veggies, so your kids will get a good nutritional fun snack to celebrate with!
What You Need To Make Broccoli Cupcakes with Ranch Dip Frosting:
- Veggies. Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Tomatoes (Anything you like to dip in Ranch works.)
- Cupcake Liners. You will need three or four liners for each cupcake because the veggies can make them a little soggy. If you have aluminum foil liners or even silicone ones, they would work perfect for this.
- Food Dye. I like the gel food coloring best because it will make your frosting really bright and vivid.
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dip. You can find this on the condiment aisle of any grocery store. It’s usually right above the Ranch dressing.
- 10 Ounces of Sour Cream. The recipe for making ranch dip calls for 16 ounces, but since we are making frosting we use less to make it thicker.
How To Make Broccoli Cupcakes with Ranch Dip Frosting:
- Stuff some veggies into your cupcake liner. I used some pre-cut carrots and then hollowed out a little hole in the middle so I could shove my broccoli tree down in there.
- Cut your broccoli so that it is just tall enough to stick out of the liner like a cupcake. I left a little bit of stem on mine so that it would stand up properly.
- Now mix your dip together.
- Add a few drops of food dye to the dip and stir until it’s mixed really well.
- Stick your dip into a frosting bag and decorate your broccoli cupcake just like you would with normal frosting. (If it’s getting to be a little too runny, you can stick it in the fridge to firm up a bit.)
- Finish it off with cherry tomato on top!
And, because it’s Ranch Dressing day and because we love you, we have a GIVEAWAY worth over $75, so you can throw a Ranch dressing party any day of the year!