If you are looking for easy mazes for kids — like the perfect maze for preschoolers or the funnest (totally a word) maze for kindergarten, you have come to the right place!
Sharpen the pens and find the solution to these free printable pdf mazes that are literally “out of this world” space mazes!
I for one can never get enough of printable mazes – I could easily solve them all day long!
Free Printable Space Mazes for Kids
These are great for some no strings attached fun or they can also be used as a fun introduction to learning about the space!
Why Easy Mazes for Kids are So Great
When my boys were preschool and Kindergarten age, they didn’t really want anything to do with coloring pages unless we did a craft or art project with them, but they would willingly solve a maze.
Easy mazes teach kids so many things in a playful way:
- Cause and effect thinking – how one decision early in the maze solution could completely change the outcome.
- Persistence – sometimes solving a maze doesn’t come easy and preschoolers can learn that sticking with a problem is worth it!
- Pencil skills – or crayon skills! Fine motor skills are really important to start developing by Kindergarten level in a playful way so that preschoolers develop the strength and coordination to hold a pencil for schoolwork.
- Eye-hand coordination – preschoolers will learn how they will see the path the pencil should take them through the maze and then make it happen with their hand!
The Printable Space Mazes Pack Includes
- 4 pages with easy mazes (with a star, Saturn, rocket and the moon).
- 4 pages with advanced mazes to solve.
We originally assumed that the easy maze versions would work best for preschool level and the more advanced mazes would be better for kindergarten level. What has been fun is to see that is not generally how our readers have been using them!
Often both versions of the same maze are printed off and when the child (no matter if preschool or kindergarten) completes it, they go on to the more advanced maze.
Our readers are smart!
The printable maze pdf version I have made for this article is in black and white which is a more printer friendly alternative.
Download & Print the Easy Maze Set Here:
If you are interested in grabbing the color version of these, they are part of the 500+ printable projects in the Kids Activities Blog Printable Library.
Make Your Maze pdf Reusable
Be sure to laminate these so your kids can use them over and over again. They make easy car & waiting room activities for preschoolers and kindergartners.
More Fun Space Printables and Activities
Why not learn about the awesome part of the space – our solar system! Print these solar system worksheets and let the learning fun begin!
Explore space and all the cool planets in this Stars and Planets printable game – it is one of the coolest free printable games for kids we have here at Kids Activities Blog.
Pictured above: Check the best sensory bottle ideas – make a glowing falling star bedtime bottle. It is one of the cutest ones I have ever seen!
Looking For More Free Printable Activities?
- Baby shark mazes are a great way to challenge your little one.
- Make STEM activities festive with these Halloween mazes.
- These alphabet letter mazes give this classic puzzle a unique twist and we love it!
- Dive in with these free ocean printables for preschool children.
- Your child will enjoy these free printable mazes.
- Make a splash with this shark maze printable!
How are your kids using the easy maze set?