The baby is sound asleep but you forgot your (insert darn it item here) in his room. The problem? There’s no night light, it’s dark and the last thing you want to do is flip on the bedroom light. With just a few supplies, you can make these do-it-yourself night lights, perfect for baby’s room.
Make Easy 3-Minute DIY Nursery Night Light
You will need: (affiliate links)
- Translucent scrapbook paper or vellum
- If you can’t find the pictured baby foot scrapbooking paper in the craft store, order some pink baby foot stickers, or blue baby foot stickers to put on your vellum, and make your own!
- LED tea lights
- Transparent tape
- Rubber stamp (optional)
Roll your paper to help you decide on the size you want. Trim the paper.
If you are using a rubber stamp, go ahead and stamp your paper first.
Roll the paper and close it with tape.
Turn on an LED tea light and place the rolled paper over it. Done!
Related: Still hoping baby will sleep through the night? Check out these 20 tips from real moms just like you!
More DIY Crafts for Moms
- 15 Gorgeous Washi Tape Crafts
- Sugar Cookie Homemade Foot Scrub
- Pumpkin Autumn Vase Craft
- DIY Candle Wax Melts
Leave a comment: What rubber stamp do you plan on using for your nursery night light?