It’s time to go back to school, and that means it’s also time to label everything. Labeling school supplies is seriously my favorite part of getting ready to go back to school.
Here are ten things you need to label for school:
1. Lunchboxes. I remember the year my daughter had the same lunch box as four other kids in her class. It was almost impossible for her to tell them apart, so we labeled the outside so she could find hers!
2. Pens and Pencils.
5. Scissors and Other School Supplies.
8. Notebooks and other stuff at home. You want to make sure everything that goes back and forth from school to home has a label on it in case it falls out of a backpack on the way!
9. Shoes. My daughter loves to wear boots, but they aren’t allowed in PE, so she has to haul shoes around at school. If you label them, they are more likely to make it back to you!
10. Toys. If your child’s school has show and tell, make sure to label those toys before you send them in!
We are so excited to be working with Bright Star Labels, and right now you can get 15% off a $30 purchase and free shipping when you enter the code LABELS at checkout! Check out their awesome Back to School Label Kit!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bright Star Kids. The opinions and text are all mine.