Today I’m thrilled to share simple activity bags for kids.
Whether you use this as a summer bucket list or you do these activities throughout the year, these simple activity bags are perfect to have on hand. All you need is a few craft supplies and some paper bags to make over 30 activities for little ones!
Once you’ve got the paper bags, each activity only requires two to three supplies to make. From fizzy sidewalk chalk to bug puppets to making your own friendship bracelet loom, kids will be having fun in no time!
30+ Kids Activity Bags
- Cornstarch + baking soda + food coloring = Fizzy Sidewalk Paint Activity Bag
- Sand + Summer Trinkets + Plaster of Paris = Sand Mold Activity Bag
- Straws + string = Necklace Activity Bag
- Marbles + paint = Fireworks Art Activity Bag
- Dot stickers + window markers = Connect the Dots Activity Bag | And Next Comes L
- Colored paper + mini paper punches = Punch Out Lantern Activity Bag
- Cornstarch + tempera paint + Popsicle molds = Frozen Chalk Activity Bag | Reading Confetti
- Borax + cornstarch + glue = Homemade Bouncy Ball Activity Bag
- Chalk + paper plates = Giant Outdoor Game Board Activity Bag
- Foam board + embroidery thread = Friendship Bracelet Loom Activity Bag
- Soda + pop rocks + balloon = Summer Science Experiment Activity Bag | Learn, Play, Imagine
- Glow sticks + balloons = Glowing Fun Activity Bag
- Pouch caps + pipe cleaners = Bug Puppet Activity Bag | Lalymom
- Block + Chalk = Chalk Twister Activity Bag
- Crayons + natural materials = Wax Rubbing Activity Bag
- Cheerios + Pipe Cleaners = Bird Feeder Activity Bag | Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- Dice + Popsicle sticks = Minute to Win it: Game Night Activity Bag
- Glow Sticks + Nighttime = Tic Tac Glow Activity Bag
- Cornstarch + Hair Conditioner = Softest Play Dough Ever Activity Bag
- Golf Tees + Yarn + Play Hammer = Outdoor Fine Motor Play Activity Bag | Sugar Aunts
- Shovels + dirt = Dirt Soup Activity Bag
- Pony Beads + Pipe Cleaners = Bug Suncatcher Activity Bag | Happily Ever Mom
- Food coloring + ice cube tray = Colored Ice Play Activity Bag
- Stacking cups + paper plates = Building Activity Bag
- Felt tip markers + coffee filters + spray bottle = Dye Art Activity Bag
- Bag of Crackers + edible pen = Alphabet Snack Activity Bag
- Contact paper + nature collection = Nature Collage Activity Bag
- Needle + Magnet + Foam = DIY Compass Activity Bag
- Glow-in-the-dark paint + jar = Firefly Jar Activity Bag | Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Empty glue bottles + jello = Edible Art Activity Bag
- Summer treasures + jar = Summer Memories Activity Bag
After you’ve put together the bags, add a quick explanation for each activity and fold the bags shut. Kids will love getting to open the bags every day! You could use these as a countdown to a birthday, vacation, or the last day of summer.
If you love these bags as much as we do, hop on over to our Facebook page and tell us which one was your favorite!